Louvre Museum Guided Tour with Skip the Line Entrance
Explore the world-famous Louvre Museum with an expert English speaking guide on this skip the line guided tour of the Museum that will take you straight into the secondary museum entrance. Once inside, your guide will walk you through the Louvre Museum’s halls and galleries, allowing you to see as well as learn all about the famous masterpieces that are prominently displayed on its walls.
- Go on this 2-hour guided tour of the Louvre and discover the highlights of this grand museum in the company of an expert guide.
- This guided tour of the Louvre Museum will help you save a lot of time with its skip the line access through secondary entrances after a quick introduction outside the museum, allowing you to make the most of the time spent inside the museum.
- The vast collections (380,00 exhibits) of the Louvre are impossible to explore in one visit, hence this tour has been carefully curated to help you admire all the important highlights of the museum.
- Marvel at some of the most famous works of art ever created, from the Venus de Milo to the pride of the Louvre, the Mona Lisa.
- The tour is available in English only
- Guided tour inside the Louvre Museum
- Priority entrance ticket to the Louvre
- Certified, expert English speaking guide
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
This guided tour of the Louvre will help you save time and discover the wonders of this museum in the company of an expert guide
The Louvre Museum is a must if you are visiting Paris. An iconic Parisian landmark, the Louvre is one of the most popular attractions in Paris, cementing its place as one of the most visited museums in the world. This beautifully crafted 2-hour guided tour of the Louvre will show you the best highlights of this world-renowned museum. Your guided tour of the Louvre Museum begins at the designated meeting point at the Statue of Louis XIV, right next to the famous glass pyramid designed by IM Pei, that stands watch over the museum. After a brief introduction and a few entertaining anecdotes about the Louvre's history, your tour guide will lead your group into the museum through a secondary group entrance for a brief security check, after which your English language tour will begin.
This tour has been carefully curated so you can admire all the important highlights of the museum
Exploring the museum on your own can be a task since the Louvre is the biggest museum in the world with one of the most expansive collections.There are over 380,000 exhibits (with 35,000 currently on display) in the Louvre Museum. These are spread over 8 curatorial departments - Egyptian Antiquities; Greek, Etruscan, and Roman Antiquities; Near Eastern Antiquities; Islamic Art; Decorative Arts; Sculpture; Paintings; Drawings and Prints. With their past experience and first-hand knowledge, your tour guide will lead you through the succession of galleries and give you all the information you'll need to make this visit memorable. As you gaze at these works of art, you aren’t just looking at paintings but emblems of our history. In your time at the Louvre, you will be able to see popular masterpieces such as the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, The Rebellious Slave, The Winged Victory of Samothrace, The Law Code of Hammurabi and many others.
know before you go
- Extra security measures may be implemented at the venue, so please be patient with security personnel.
- The tour includes skip-the-line access; however, some areas may be unavoidably crowded.
This tour is available daily at 9:30 AM, 12 PM and 2:30 PM. Please ensure that you meet your guide at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time. Late guests will not be accommodated.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (for children between 4 and 17 years of age) are available at a reduced price.
Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Warning: Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
- No restrictive dress codes. Wear clothes and shoes that allow you to walk around comfortably. As a courtesy, ensure you dress bearing in mind the presence of families and children.
- Large bags may not be allowed inside. To avoid any complications at the venue, please leave all your bags in your hotel or a safe location.
- Photography is permitted; however, the use of flash and selfie sticks is prohibited.
The Louvre is wheelchair (and stroller) accessible.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Louvre Skip The Line mobile voucher within 30-45 minutes of your purchase. No need to print. Just display the voucher on your phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Do not go directly into the towers with the voucher. Please collect the ticket from the host at the Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel. The host will wait for you at the meeting point with a black flag with the text "History Group".