Louvre Guided Tour - Small Group [<25 Guests]
Discover the wonders housed in the Louvre Museum with a small group guided tour, making your visit even more intimate and special. Let your guide help you make your way into the treasure trove that is the world's largest museum and regale you with anecdotes and facts about the masterpieces that call the Louvre home!
- Take advantage of this unique guided tour of the Louvre that takes place with a small tour group.
- Enjoy the company of an expert guide who will help you navigate the beautifully adorned corridors of the Louvre museum during your tour.
- Learn the history of the Louvre itself while gaining insight into the vast collections of art that are housed within the museum.
- Get the chance to admire some of the iconic masterpieces that are held here, including the Mona Lisa and the Winged Victory of Samothrace.
- Please note that this tour is only available in English.
- Guided tour inside the Louvre Museum
- Priority entrance ticket to the Louvre
- Certified, expert English-speaking guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Make the most of this small group guided tour of the Louvre
An iconic Parisian landmark, the Louvre is one of the most popular attractions in Paris, cementing its place as one of the most visited museums in the world. Venture this iconic museum with a smaller group size so you can take in the highlights of this world-renowned museum. Your guided tour of the Louvre Museum begins at the designated meeting point at the Statue of Louis XIV, right next to the famous glass pyramid designed by IM Pei, which stands watch over the museum. After a brief introduction and a few entertaining anecdotes about the Louvre's history, your tour guide will lead your group into the museum through a secondary group entrance for a brief security check, after which your English language tour will begin.
Get the chance to admire some of the iconic masterpieces that are held here, including the Mona Lisa and the Winged Victory of Samothrace
Exploring the museum on your own can be a task since the Louvre is the biggest museum in the world with one of the most expansive collections. There are over 380,000 exhibits (with 35,000 currently on display) in the Louvre Museum. These are spread over 8 curatorial departments - Egyptian Antiquities; Greek, Etruscan, and Roman Antiquities; Near Eastern Antiquities; Islamic Art; Decorative Arts; Sculpture; Paintings; Drawings and Prints. With their past experience and first-hand knowledge, your tour guide will lead you through the succession of galleries and give you all the information you'll need to make this visit memorable. As you gaze at these works of art, you aren’t just looking at paintings but emblems of our history. In your time at the Louvre, you will be able to see popular masterpieces such as the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, The Rebellious Slave, The Winged Victory of Samothrace, The Law Code of Hammurabi and many others.
know before you go
know before you go
- Your complimentary walking tour code will be sent to you after you complete the booking for Louvre at Closing Time - Small Group Guided Tour
- Security measures may be implemented at the venue, so please be patient with security personnel.
- The Louvre is wheelchair/stroller accessible.
- Wed to Mon: 9:45am & 2:30pm
- No restrictive dress codes. Wear clothes and shoes that allow you to walk around comfortably. As a courtesy, ensure you dress bearing in mind the presence of families and children.
- Large bags may not be allowed inside. To avoid any complications at the venue, please leave all your bags in your hotel or a safe location.
- Photography is permitted; however, the use of flash and selfie sticks is prohibited.
Your mobile voucher will be sent to you instantly. Please display this on a mobile device along with a valid photo ID to your tour guide at the meeting point. Please arrive at the designated meeting point at least 15 minutes in advance so you don't miss your tour.
Please check your final voucher for meeting point details and specific instructions.