Louvre by Night: Skip the Line Guided Tour
- Tour admission
- Skip-the-line access
- Tour guide
- Hotel transfers
- Food & beverages
louvre by night
The Louvre is one of the biggest and most visited museums in the world. The crowd may sometimes restrict your exploration and hence, a Louvre Museum tour at night would be perfect to discover the works of art on display.
louvre ticket features
- Skip-the-Line Entry
- Tour Guide
- Price Inclusive of All Fees & Taxes
the louvre museum at night
The beautifully lit Louvre Museum in all its splendor is a sight to beckon. Capture some stunning photos and selfies before you enter the museum on this night tour.
The guided tour takes you around the museum and gives you in-depth knowledge of the Louvre's 5 Main exhibits that include the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and the Winged Victory of Samothrace all in 90 mins!
night tour highlights
- Night Tour of the most beautiful art museum in the world
- Discover classical works of art from Mona Lisa to Venus de Milo
- Spend your night immersed in over 30,000 pieces of artistic magnificence
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
ratings & reviews
- Meeting Point: Your guide will meet at the Arc du Carrousel. This is a monumental arch with a horse-drawn chariot on top, situated across the road from the courtyard of the Louvre. Standing with your back to the entrance of the Louvre Museum and Pyramid, you will see it across the road, past the roundabout, before the entrance to the Tuileries Garden (Jardin du Tuileries)
- We regret that the tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. The tour is also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- Please be aware that all visitors to the Louvre Museums must pass security before entering the museums. While the tour operates a separate Skip the Line group entrance here, it is still often necessary to queue to pass security – albeit a shorter queue
- Large bags and umbrellas must be deposited at the bag check before entering the galleries (free of charge)