Combo: Disneyland®Paris + Louvre Museum Entry
Grab this budget-friendly combo ticket and explore two of the most popular destinations in the capital of France - Disneyland®Paris and the Louvre Museum.
Select your ticket type
- Get access to Disneyland®Paris and Louvre Museum with this money-saving combo ticket.
- Visit your favorite Disney characters at Disneyland®Paris and get a thrill out of its exciting rides.
- Marvel at the Disney® Stars on Parade and watch the brilliant fireworks in the night sky at the end of the day.
- Explore the best of the art world in the Louvre Museum.
- Admire the Mona Lisa, the most famous painting in the world.
- Feast your eyes on the remarkable Egyptian antiques, ancient Greek and Roman sculptures.
- Tickets to Disneyland® Paris
- Access to one or both of its themed parks (Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park)
- Guaranteed access to the Louvre within 30 minutes
- Access to temporary exhibits
- Free admission to the Musée Eugène-Delacroix
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
Take advantage of a 1-day ticket and visit Disneyland® Paris, also known as Euro Disney Resort. Make most of this opportunity and explore either one of Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park or both. Walk through the five different themed sections — Fantasyland, Discoveryland, Adventureland, Frontierland, and Main Street, U.S.A. These sections have their own iconic attractions such as the Sleeping Beauty Castle, structures of great European personalities, and the old mining town. Additionally, you can also try the different types of rides like Big Thunder Mountain, RC Racer, and the Crush's Coaster.
Our Louvre tickets assure you of entry to this iconic museum within half an hour. After a brief security check that is mandatory for every visitor, you are free to roam the halls of the Louvre. Once you've entered, feel free to browse through some of the 380,000 exhibits (with 35,000 currently on display) in the Louvre Museum. These are spread over 8 curatorial departments - Egyptian Antiquities; Greek, Etruscan, and Roman Antiquities; Near Eastern Antiquities; Islamic Art; Decorative Arts; Sculpture; Paintings; Drawings and Prints. From Egyptian artifacts that are 4,000 years old to modern works of art from Oriental artists, the Louvre has been the honorary arbiter of our artistic heritage.
know before you go
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The park is wheelchair accessible.
- Wear comfortable shoes and carry water as there is going to be a lot of walking. You can also borrow walking sticks and foldable fabric chairs from the museum center free of cost.
- From 21 July, all visitors to the Louvre aged 18 and over must show a European Health Pass. From 30 September, this obligation will be extended to all visitors aged 12 and over.
- Please note that, as per museum rules, it is mandatory to provide us with the correct names of each individual in your party at the time of booking or you will be denied entry at the venue.
- Groups of 7 or more will need to visit the Louvre separately or purchase a group tour. Groups of 6 and lesser can book online.
- In the next step of the booking, you will have to choose the date on which you would like to visit, along with the time slot during which you will gain entry. You will be allowed to gain entry within 30 minutes of the selected time slot (for example, should you choose a 10am time slot, you will be allowed to gain entry up until 10:30am) by lining up in the yellow line meant for visitors with pre-purchased tickets for a certain time slot.
- Mon-Fri: 9:30am- 6pm
- Sat & holidays: 9:30am- 8pm
- Sun: 9:30am - 7pm
Extra Magic Times will remain available from 8:30am - 9:30pm
Disneyland® Paris is open throughout the year. The opening and closing times may vary based on the season, and can be found here.
- Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, and Sun - 9am to 6pm (last admission at 5:30pm)
- The museum is closed every Tue, Jan 1, May 1 and Dec 25.
Infants aged 2 and under can go for free. Children aged 3-11 enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
Children aged 18 and under, and EU citizens aged 26 and under can go for free (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the main entrance
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Note: Headout do not sell free tickets to the Louvre Museum. If any visitors are eligible for it, they will have to contact the Louvre directly to get the tickets. We only sell adult tickets (+18 years for non-EU citizens and +26 years for those from the EU).
Ticket Redemption Points
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the entrance of Disneyland®Paris.
- Address: Bd de Parc, 77700 Coupvray, France.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point.
- You can enter the Louvre through the main Pyramid entrance, The Richelieu entrance or the Lions Gate entrance. Look out for the “Avec billets” ("with tickets") sign.
- Address: Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France.
- Should you miss your time slot, you will have to line up along with visitors without pre-purchased tickets to gain entry.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.