Afternoon Tea at Westminster Abbey & Magical Christmas Lights Tour
Indulge in a festive afternoon tea experience at the heart of Westminster Abbey, the treasure house of art, textiles, and other artifacts. Add some sparkle to your day by taking a panoramic tour across London drenched in Christmas lights and celebrations!
- Prepare yourselves for the quintessentially British afternoon tea experience amidst the historic surroundings of Westminster Abbey
- Indulge in a variety of afternoon tea items served with a Christmas twist
- In the evening, head out on a magical tour of London and witness the spirit of Christmas as it settles above a festive London
- With an English-speaking guide on board the coach, get insightful information on iconic landmarks of London
- Stay connected with free wifi and a USB charging facility on board!
- Afternoon Tea at Westminster Abbey
- Comfort Travel on Coach
- Expert English-speaking Guide
- Free Wifi On-Board
- USB Charging On-Board
- Hotel Transfers
- Admission inside Westminster Abbey
- Additional Gratuities
Children aged 3 - 16 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets. Students and senior citizens can avail discounts for their tickets. A family ticket of 2 adults and 2 children can be purchased at a discounted rate.
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
what to expect
London during Christmas time is a magical place to be. Make the most of the capital’s jolly good festivities by indulging in an afternoon tea experience at Westminster Abbey. Your tour will begin at the Abbey’s shop itself, where you’ll have the pleasure of tasting artisanal tea amidst a calm and tranquil environment. If you take a look around your surroundings, you will discover a historic city intertwined with a glorious legacy, adding that extra sparkle and significance to the tea party. A selection of freshly prepared sandwiches, tasty tartlets, and confectionery treats that include traditional mince pies and jam with scones, will make this a more authentic experience.
This will be followed by a merry ride on a coach across London, where you will have the chance to soak in the festive vibe around. From the comfort of your seat, take in the illuminated panorama of London city, all decorated in Christmas lights. Pass by the giant Christmas tree in Berkeley Square and get to see the iconic Regent Street Christmas lights!
know before you go
From 19 Nov - 31 Dec (3 days a week)
Tour starts at 4:00 PM from Westminster Abbey Gift Shop
Tour ends at 7:30 PM at Westminster Pier
Afternoon Tea Menu Details
- Honey glazed ham mustard mayonnaise
- Cucumber, cream cheese sandwich
- Smoked salmon, lemon butter
- Leek and Stilton tartlet
- Caramelized honey and pear tart
- Carrot cake and buttercream
- Orange curd and chocolate basket
- Mini mince pie with a crumble top
- Cranberry and sultana scones, clotted cream, Cointreau and strawberry jam
- English breakfast
- Earl Grey
- Herbal tea
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please mention in advance in case of a particular dietary requirement.
- This tour/activity can have a maximum of 50 travelers.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please take a print out of the same and display along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your printed voucher outside the Westminster Abbey gift shop.
- This spot is conveniently located at a 5-minute walk from Westminster Underground Station.
- These Bus lines stop near The Westminster Abbey Shop: 148, 211, 88.
- These Train lines stop near The Westminster Abbey Shop: SOUTH WESTERN RAILWAY, SOUTHEASTERN, SOUTHERN.
- These Tube lines stop near The Westminster Abbey Shop: CIRCLE, DISTRICT, JUBILEE.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.