The Libertine by Stephen Jeffreys - Tickets
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Get ready to enjoy Dominic Coopers’ famous show – The Libertine. This new production is sure to keep you glued to your seat. The story, written by Stephen Jeffreys, is based on true events. The plot revolves around a tale of a captivating poet and playwright. Rochester is friends with King Charles, and when it comes to debauchery, his insatiable craving knows no bounds. When a gorgeous actress Elizabeth Barry enters the Playhouse, things change. Find out if she can calm him as you get immersed in this wonderful production.
Why You Shouldn't Miss It
- Watch the famed Dominic Cooper as he arrests the audience attention in the room
- The play includes acclaimed casts, like Jasper Britton and Mark Hadfield
- "'Dominic Cooper is riveting '" - The Guardian
- "Dominic Cooper is excellent casting, combining as he does an attractive magnetism with the hint that at any moment it might all go explosively to hell" - Financial Times
- Suitable for ages 16 +
- Contains language and scenes of sexual nature
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.