James Bond Walking Tour
Be a part of the James Bond franchise as you venture to the iconic locations from the films and discover aspects of the British secret service.
- Find out what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent
- Enter a world where fantasy meets reality as you walk through the filming locations of the James Bond movies
- Pick up intriguing facts about the British secret service from your expert tour guide
- Walk past government buildings and learn about secret bunkers, all at the center of British politics, Westminster
- Strike an iconic 007 pose and capture photographs at your favorite filming locations
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- 2-hr walking tour
- Hotel transfers
- Travelcard/Oyster card
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Embark upon an adventurous walking tour through 10+ locations features in the James Bond films, including The Living Daylights, Die Another Day, Skyfall, Spectre, and the latest one, No Time To Die! Find out what it takes to be the world’s most renowned secret agent, as you pick up aspects of the British secret service from your expert tour guide. Find out where fantasy meets reality!
Wind your way towards Westminster, the beating heart of British politics, and take in government buildings, secret bunkers, and then some, all with secrets to spill! Don’t forget to have your photograph taken in an iconic 007 pose at some of the famous filming locations.
Note: This tour includes a bus ride. Kindly ensure you have a Travelcard/Oyster card before the tour.
know before you go
know before you go
- Your tour will end at Vauxhall Station
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, so please wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- This tour includes a bus ride. Please carry your own Travelcard/Oyster card for this tour
Ages 0-2yrs go free. Ages 3-15yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Thur from 10:30 AM- 12:30 PM
Sat from 10:30 AM- 12:30 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- Meet your tour guide at the exit of Charing Cross Station
- Your guide will be standing right in front of the Boots outlet
- This is right in front of the Trafalgar Square bus stop
- Closest subway station is Charing Cross Station, a 2-minute walk to the meeting point
- Closest bus stop is Trafalgar Square, a 1-minute walk to the meeting point
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout