Early Access Crown Jewels with Opening Ceremony and Complete Tower of London Guided Tour
Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to the Tower of London and observe one of the world’s most famous military services, the Opening Ceremony. Be among the first visitors to see the famed Jewel House, where the glittering Crown Jewels are stored.
- Beat the crowds and get early access to the Tower of London on this tour.
- Be the first to see the traditional Opening Ceremony at the Tower.
- Enjoy the rare opportunity to admire the spectacular Crown Jewels without any crowds.
- See the Tower’s main highlights including the Bloody Tower, the Torture Chamber, and the White Tower.
- Your guide will offer interesting stories and anecdotes about every place you visit.
- Expert guide
- First entry into Jewel House
- Full Tower of London tour
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Your tour begins with an exclusive entrance to the Tower of London. It is here that you will see regimental guards marching from Traitor’s Gate and officially opening the Tower to the public. Follow your guide back out in the courtyard, directly into the Jewel House. Since you’ll be among the first to go in, take your time to see this dazzling collection at your own pace. Your guide will tell you about the deep religious and cultural significance of these jewels in British history.
Continue your tour of the Tower as you head back outside. Pass by the old execution site, where Anne Boleyn and Sir Walter Raleigh were once beheaded. See the Bloody Tower, where Sir Walter spent 13 years of his life, and the Torture Chamber, where enemies of the Crown were tortured with medieval devices.
Peek into the restored bedroom of Edward I and visit the White Tower, which dates back to the 1080s and is today a beautiful museum filled with period armor, clothing, and architecture. Your tour ends here, but you may take some time to visit other parts of the tower if you wish so.
know before you go
- The tour begins at 8:30am and goes on till 11:15am.
- The tour will be conducted in English.
- Since this is a walking tour, make sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- Unfortunately, guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your tour guide at the Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB, United Kingdom
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Tower of London
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Take the London Tube and alight at the Tower Hill station via Circle or District line
- The nearest bus station is The Tower Of London (Stop TA)
- Bus #786, 788, 789, 15 & N15 will get you here
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout