The 5 Women & Jack the Ripper Tour London
Follow the paths trodden by London’s infamous serial killer, Jack The Ripper!
- Follow the shady trails left behind the infamous serial killer, Jack The Ripper.
- Pick up details about this mysterious killer’s reign of terror back in the late 19th century.
- Travel back in time to Victorian London when Jack The Ripper crept about the streets.
- Visit murder sites, uncover clues, and find out the stories of the victims from your expert guide.
- See key London locations in the case, including Spitalfields Market, Brick Lane, and the Ten Bells Pub.
- Choose between English, Spanish, German, French, and Italian-guided tours.
- A history buff guide, full of fun facts, figures & insights
- See key London locations in the case, including Spitalfields Market, Brick Lane, and the Ten Bells Pub
- Inspect press cuttings and photographic evidence
- A quiz to test your serial killer knowledge
- Food and drinks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Creep around the streets of London’s East End, a hotbed of crime back in the late 19th century. Learn about the world-famous serial killer, Jack The Ripper as you take to London’s eerie streets at night and listen to ghastly murder stories that have not been solved yet. Five lives were taken, countless more were changed forever. While the killer has become a household name, his victims have been largely lost to history. Follow in the footsteps of Polly, Annie, Elizabeth, Catherine, and Mary Jane on this tour.
Dig deep and find crucial clues, examine the crime scenes and explore the stories of these women. Get an understanding of how Whitechapel was enveloped in fear for the longest time because of the many brutal murders caused by Jack The Ripper, a man whose identity remains a mystery to this day! Most importantly, you’ll learn about the human beings behind the headlines.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Tour in English
- Tour in Spanish
- Tour in German
- Tour in French
- Tour in Italian
- We recommend this tour for children aged 12+. That said, we are perfectly happy for parents/guardians to make the final decision on whether younger children should attend.
- Once you’re booked in, you’ll receive an order confirmation via email with meeting point information. We encourage you to get creative and get dressed up!
This tour runs from Thursday to Saturday, from 7 PM onwards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Whitechapel.
- Closest bus stop is London Metropolitan University (Stop U), located directly opposite the meeting point.
- Buses #15, 115, 135, 770, N550, and more will bring you here.
- Closest subway station is Aldgate East, a 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Subway lines Circle, District Line, and Hammersmith & city will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.