London Eye + Crime Tour Combo
- At 450ft high, the London Eye is the world's highest observation wheel and has 32 Capsules, each carrying 25 guests
- Spectacular views of London spanning 25 miles in all directions
- Hear the shocking tales of London’s past, ripe with stories of crime and murder
- Dive into the world the bottom bothering madness of “Whipping Tom” and the rapid rise and fall of Jack “the lad” Sheppard
- Learn about the city's most notorious prisons
- Admission tickets
- Tour admission
- Local taxes
- Food & beverages
- Hotel transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
The London Eye experience gently sweeps riders high above the River Thames to enjoy breathtaking views of London. Riders can spot a number of must-see London landmarks from the roomy glass capsule, including the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and the lavish Buckingham Palace. Interactive touch screen guides enhance your experience, letting you view key information on 55 landmarks that can be seen from the capsule!
Hear the shocking tales of London’s murky past, sinful deeds and criminal masterminds by the bucketful as we dive into the world the bottom bothering madness of “Whipping Tom” and the rapid rise and fall of Jack “the lad” Sheppard. Recoil in horror at the conditions at one of the city’s most notorious prisons and be amazed that London still has a taste for the dastardly when you hear one of its most recent capers.
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
- For the London Eye, present your voucher to the ’TICKET COLLECTION DESK.’ The cashier will issue your tickets for the next available experience
- Please allow for enough travel time between these two events
- London Eye Standard Experience is NOT a fast-track or priority entrance
- Children must be accompanied by adults if they are under 18 years