Enjoy a tour of Liverpool FC’s stadium, Anfield, and learn about the club’s incredible history. Get a chance to see the iconic This Is Anfield sign in the flesh and walk down the player’s tunnel.
- Tour the stadium of one of the most successful clubs in the world.
- Walk down one of the most iconic players’ tunnels in the world at Anfield Stadium.
- Admire stunning views of the Anfield pitch and Liverpool’s skyline from the highest point on the Main Stand.
- With the aid of an audio guide, explore the stadium at your own place.
- Learn about the club’s story and history at the state-of-the-art interactive museum.
- Experience the matchday atmosphere at Liverpool with the help of your audio guide.
- Stadium tour
- Audio guide
- Entry to the Club’s museum
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Liverpool FC is one of the most successful football clubs in the world, with 18 League Championships, 7 FA Cups, and 6 European Championships under their belt. Anfield Stadium is home to Liverpool FC and was home to footballing legends such as Steven Gerrard, Kenny Dalglish, and Robbie Fowler. During the tour of the stadium, you will first visit the home team dressing room, and get a chance to sit in the seat of one of your footballing heroes. You will then head over to the away team dressing room. You will then go to the Press Room, where you can have a mock press conference with your tour guide and other guests.
You’ll have the unforgettable chance to touch the This Is Anfield sign before walking down the players’ tunnel and sitting in the dugout. You can go up to the Kop, the topmost part of the stadium. and enjoy beautiful views of the legendary pitch. At the club’s museum, The Liverpool FC Story, you can see the collection of silverware that the club has won over the years. The interactive museum gives you great insight into the history of the club and its rich culture.
know before you go
know before you go
- Audio guide is available in Spanish, German, English, Mandarin, Italian, French, Indonesian, Thai & Arabic.
- The dressing rooms cannot be accessed on the day before a home match.
- Guests are required to wear a face mask at all times.
- Students must present a valid ID at the entrance point.
- The tour is available in British Sign Language.
- Daily: 10am - 4pm (last entry at 3pm)
- Daily: 10am - 5pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction. Students must show a valid student ID.
- Please arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Liverpool FC Stadium Tours Reception.
- Address: Football Club, Anfield, Liverpool L4 0TH, United Kingdom.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is Liverpool FC. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 17, 17X, 26 and 502 to get you there.