Leonardo's Vineyard Tickets with Audio Guide
Stroll through the serene gardens of Leonardo's vineyard and learn about Renaissance heritage and history as you go.
- Explore the magic of Leonardo's Vineyard firsthand with this audio-guided excursion.
- Plug in your earphones and begin your descent through the attraction at your own pace.
- Explore the serene gardens and admire the Atellani House's antique architecture.
- Stroll through the rooms of Casa degli Atellani, the gardens, vines, and greenhouses.
- Learn about the fascinating Renaissance heritage and history from the audio guide.
- Unearth the history of one of Leonardo's most prized possessions, his vineyard.
- Purchase a bottle of the vineyard's only wine, the Malvasia di Milano.
- Reserved entry into Leonardo's Vineyard
- Self-guided audio tour
- Multilingual audio commentary
- Tour guide
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Explore one of Leonardo's most prized possessions, his vineyard. Brought back to life recently, enjoy an audio-guided tour through the attraction at your own pace. In 1495, Ludovico il Moro tasked Leonardo with the iconic Last Supper (housed at the Santa Maria Delle Grazie today, just a short walk away). Having surpassed all expectations, Leonardo was gifted the vineyard in return. The vineyard quickly became one of Leonardo's favorite places to unwind after a tough day. He was said to wander through the 16 neat rows of vines quite often.
Visit not only the gardens but also the Casa degli Atellani, the last remaining trace of Borgo Delle Grazie. Visit Leonardo's former home, where the Last Supper was created in the 1900s. The original vines from the vineyard have been brought back to life and the grapes are being donated to local harvests. Explore the magic of Leonardo’s vineyard with this ticket.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This attraction is wheelchair, pram/stroller accessible.
- This tour requires you to use your own mobile device and headphones at all times; further download instructions can be found on your voucher.
Discover all aspects of this venue, including:
- The Vineyard
- Atellani House
- Zodiac Hall
- The Garden of Delights
- Portaluppi's Courtyard
Audio Guide Languages
- English, Italian, Franch, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Chinese & Korean.
- Children aged 6-17, students with valid photo IDs and senior citizens aged 65 and up enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Redeem your tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Leonardo da Vinci's Vineyard.
- Address: Corso Magenta, 65, 20123 Milano MI, Italy.
- The closest bus stop is Museo Della Scienza E Della Tecnologia, a 3-min walk to the attraction.
- Bus #58 will bring you here.
- The closest tram stop is C.so Magenta 71 prima di P.za S.M. delle Grazie, a 1-min walk to the attraction.
- Tram #16 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.