LEGOLAND® Water Park Tickets
LEGOLAND® Water Park is the only UAE water park designed specifically for kids aged 2-12 and their families. Buy your ticket today to experience AMAZING activities like building your own LEGO raft or going on a splash safari!
- Splash your way through a full day of 20 LEGO® themed family-friendly attractions at the only water park in the region designed specifically for families.
- At this unique water park, take on the Joker Soaker, build your very own LEGO® raft, go on a splash safari or slip and slide your way down one of our many attractions.
- This is the Middle East's only Water Park designed for families with kids aged 2-12.
- Admission to LEGOLAND® Water Park
- Enjoy all attractions at the park
- Unlimited access to the rides and entertainment at the park
- Free parking at Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled. However, they offer maximum flexibility as they can be rescheduled when needed.
Have some splash-tastic fun in a world of LEGO® adventures at LEGOLAND® Water Park, the region’s only Water Park designed for families with kids aged 2-12. Try your hand at over 20 LEGO-themed water slides and attractions, including the LEGO Wave Pool, DUPLO® toddler play area, and Build-A-Raft River where you can imagine and build your very own LEGO raft. It’s where awesome awaits!
know before you go
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we do not hold the responsibility
- Some activities may not be operational due to maintenance or up-gradation and totally subject to availability
LEGOLAND Waterpark Dubai is one of the theme parks under the collective Dubai Parks and Resorts. Other parks under the Dubai Parks and Resorts include Bollywood Parks Dubai, Motiongate Dubai and LEGOLAND Waterpark.
If you're looking for combo tickets to these parks, click here.
On arrival at Dubai Parks and Resorts make your way through Riverland, the dining and entertainment district that connects our theme parks to each other and head to the entrance of LEGOLAND® Water Park to start your day. When you arrive at the park, we recommend that you pick up a map and check the daily entertainment schedule posted in the park to plan out your day and make the most of your visit. All of the daytime live entertainment, rides, and attractions in the park are included in the price of your ticket, so you are free to explore the park at your leisure with unlimited access to all of the rides on the day of your visit.
A nominal fee will be charged at the entrance for children under 3 at the Water Park which includes 2 swimming diapers.
- Thu-Tue: 10am to 6pm
- Closed on Wed
Children below the age of 3 enter for free. UAE Residents can buy discounted tickets at AED 175.
Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Warning: Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
You will receive an email with your LEGOLAND Waterpark Dubai tickets shortly. You may display your ticket on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the entrance to the venue on the day of the experience.
LEGOLAND Waterpark Dubai is located on Sheikh Zayed Road, one of the busiest roads in Dubai.
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers Free Shuttle Bus Services from malls and hotels in Dubai to LEGOLAND Waterpark Dubai. For more information, click here.
Taxis and the metro are the most convenient ways to get to LEGOLAND Waterpark Dubai.
Take the Dubai Metro Red Line towards Jebel Ali and alight at Ibn Battuta Metro Station. From there, catch the RTA Bus - DPR1 to Dubai Parks and Resorts. The cost of the bus journey is AED 5.
Take the Dubai Metro Red Line towards Jebel Ali and alight at UAE Exchange Station. From there, catch a taxi for the short distance to Dubai Parks and Resorts. The taxi fare will be approximately AED 40.
Taxis in Dubai are licensed, efficient, reliable and inexpensive. Taxis can be hailed down, ordered at your hotel or booked via the Road Transport Authority hotline (042080808).
Uber and the local equivalent Careem are also available.
From downtown Dubai, a taxi with either 4 or 6 people carpooling/sharing will cost approximately AED 100. From Dubai Marina, the fare will be approximately AED60. From Dubai International Airport the fare will be approximately AED 120.
Drop off is at two points: VIP Parking & Taxi Center (Drop off area – French Village).
These tickets are valid for the date selected during checkout. However, they can be rescheduled when needed.