Lido Show with Paris Night City Tour
The perfect combo for an evening in Paris, watch the world-famous cabaret performances at the Lido Show and take in the City of Lights at the best time - night. Tour Paris in an A/C panoramic bus with commentary about the city and its attractions in 10 different languages; experience the best Paris evening experience with this combo.
Your Combo Highlights
- Paris city tour to discover the illuminations of the "City of Lights"
- Discover the monuments of Paris on board a panoramic bus
- Individual commentary about Paris and the history of the monuments
- Attend the new and fabulous Lido show with a glass of Champagne included
- Amazing attractions, a real ice rink, 600 sumptuous costumes at the Lido de Paris
- Night package to discover the mythical "Champs Elysees" and the Lido cabaret
Your Combo Experience
Paris Night Tour
Cruise through the ‘city of lights’ at night in a panoramic bus and take in the spectacular sights of the monuments all lit up. Discover the magic in the air as you drive through the Vendôme Square, the Comédie Française, the Louvre museum, Pont-Neuf bridge, Hôtel de la Monnaie, Saint-Germain-des-Prés district, Notre Dame Cathedral, Châtelet Square, the Conciergerie, the Hôtel de Ville, the Concorde Square, the Petit et Grand Palais, the Champs-Elysées Avenue and the Arc de Triomphe.
The Night Tour also provided individual commentary about the tour in 10 languages. These are French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Korean. Children commentary is provided in English, Spanish, French, Italian, and German.
The Lido Show
After the city tour, witness the magical cabaret and burlesque show at the Lido Paris and take in the splendor and glamor associated with the venue. Watch the latest show ‘Paris Merveilles’ created and directed by Franco Dragone. Paris Merveilles is the latest addition to the cabaret collection performed at Le Lido. With a special stage engineered for the show, follow the picturesque and poetic tale of an imaginary Parisienne who falls in love with the city. Live the journey as presented by 45 artists and featuring over 600 costumes; vibrant, colorful sets, an ice-rink and many more extravagant visuals. During summer, i.e April-October, the show will be at 11:00 PM whereas during winter,i.e November - March, the show will be at 9:00 PM. Learn more about the show by going through our Le Lido Paris category
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Recorded commentary and personal earphone sets
- Lido show with a glass of Champagne per person
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
- You are accompanied to the proximity of your hotel in Paris at the end of the tour
Know Before You Go
- Meeting Point: ParisCityVision Agency, 2 rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris
- Departure Time: April-October at 9:00 PM and November-March at 7:00 PM
Paris Night Tour
- Age Limit: Children’s age is from 4-11 years old
- Dress Code: Please wear an elegant, smart outfit. No athletic outfits, sneakers, shorts, and flip flops are allowed. A full suit/evening dress is welcome.
- Age Limit: Guests must be at least 4 years of age to attend the show. Children below 12 years may enter for free on presentation of proof of age.All minors must be accompanied by an adult. Alcohol will only be served to patrons above 18 years of age.
- Show Duration: 90 minutes show
- Please Carry:You must carry a printed copy of the ticket along with a valid photo ID
- Please Note: Please switch off all electronics before the beginning of the show to prevent the disturbance of the intimate surrounding.
- Prohibited: Smoking, Pets, Photography and videography are prohibited at the venue.
Refunds are issued only for cancellations made before 7 days prior the show date. Any cancellation after this will not be reimbursed.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.