The Lido Matinee Show with Champagne and Optional Lunch
Discover the extravagance and beauty of Paris as you behold one of the most spectacular shows in the world. From well-known dancers such as the Lido Boys and Bluebell Girls to skaters, singers, acrobats, and circus performers, thrilling performances await you! With champagne and a delectable lunch option available, you can enjoy traditional French cuisine while watching these riveting shows.
- The performers on stage are an embodiment of pure talent and an absolute pleasure to see.
- Tantalise your taste buds with authentic French Cuisine as you watch the show.
- Get an opportunity to try out your own moves on stage!
- Enjoy the world-renowned performance of the Bluebells.
- Free cloakroom access
- Champagne - half or full bottle depending on your ticket variant
- Lunch (optional)
- Pick-up and drop-off services
Strict Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 30 days in advance for a full refund.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Located in the heart of Paris on the Champs de Elysees, Le Lido serves as an exemplary cabaret and burlesque show that has been delighting local enthusiasts and tourists alike for over six decades. With its incredible assemblage of highly talented and beautiful dancers, singers and many other performers, the Lido never fails to entertain its audience. The likes of Siegfried and Roy, Edith Piaf, Sylvie Vartan, Maurice Chevalier and Eartha Kitt have graced the Lido’s grand stage, which clearly speaks for itself!
The Lido was essentially founded when the Clerico Brothers began importing an array of Las Vegas cabaret shows to Paris with Donn Arden’s help all the way back in 1956. The show has continuously evolved since then while keeping the essence of the performances as fresh as when it first opened. The current and latest show, made by legendary director Franco Dragone, is called 'Paris Merveilles'. Franco has drawn inspiration from the city of Paris and the many magical scenes that happen on its streets to give you the show of a lifetime.
The Lido certainly has a long and rich tradition of exemplary performance. Every Lido show consists of anything between ten to twenty scenes that run for around 1½ hours in total, of which the Bluebell Girls’ performance is undoubtedly the primary attraction of the show. Many of the other singers, showgirls and performers serve to enhance the overall presentation and make sure to keep it colorful for repeat audiences. You will be blown away by the exotic furs, glamorous fabrics, incredible feather and rhinestone costumes. The show generally opens with a characteristic or thematic scene that sets the mood, tone, and color scheme for the performances to come. There are quick costume-change shows, vaudeville acts like acrobats or magicians, a scene that includes excellent water effects and, of course, the famous number, Merci Beaucoup, to bring the show to a splendid conclusion.
Know Before You Go
- Lido Matinee Show with Champagne
- Lido Matinee Show with Lunch and half a bottle of Champagne
The Lido Matinee Show with Champagne starts at 3 PM.
The Lido Matinee Show with Lunch and half a bottle of Champagne is available from 1 PM onwards.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the show.
- Elegant casual wear is appreciated.
- Do not wear shorts, flip-flops, and sportswear.
- The cloakroom is open to all guests.
Rules and Regulations
- Taking pictures or videos during the show is strictly prohibited.
- Children under the age of 4 are not allowed into the Lido.
- An adult must accompany minors at all times.
Once you have purchased the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation and your voucher shortly. Please print out your voucher and present it directly at the Lido hall 30 minutes prior to your show’s start time. A valid photo ID and your print out are both required for entry.