Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour
- Make your way to the stunning South Rim of Grand Canyon for an experience you'll never forget
- Enjoy a hassle-free tour with round-trip hotel transfers picking you up from The Strip and Downtown Las Vegas
- Board a comfortable coach decked with air conditioning, video monitors and restrooms
- Enjoy the ride to the Grand Canyon National Park and pick up interesting facts about this wondrous attraction from your expert English-speaking tour guide
- Get a chance to see the dormant volcano 'Fortification Hill'
- You'll have great photo opportunities while driving past the great Hoover Dam
- Savor a delectable lunch at the Grand Canyon Visitors Center
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Expert English-speaking driver/guide
- Admission into Grand Canyon Visitor's Center
- Photo stop at Hoover Dam
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Marvel at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon like never before with this incredible tour that also takes you on an incredible hike to admire views from the neighboring areas! Round-trip transfers from hotels on The Strip and Downtown Vegas make your life easy! Board comfortable coaches and benefit from the expert driver/guide who will shower you with information and anecdotes about the Grand Canyon during your 4-hour drive (one-way).
Make a quick stop at the Pat Tillman & Mike O'Callaghan bypass bridge overlooking the Mighty Hoover Dam! Back en-route to the Grand Canyon, stop at the Grand Canyon Visitors center for a quick bite before heading out to the National Park. Explore the trails lining the edge of the Canyon at the Mather Point and take in the beautiful sights that surround you.
know before you go
- All guests on the tour must bring a government ID
- Children under the age of 2 are free of charge. Please carry an official proof of age
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March - Sept, and winter clothing from Oct to mid-March. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
- Coaches with lifts are available upon request (subject to availability)
- For safety reasons, luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers, and alcohol are prohibited on the motorcoach
This tour is wheelchair accessible.
Daily from 7:30 AM- 6:30 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide while boarding
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions