Grand Canyon Airplane Tour with Helicopter Floor Landing & Pontoon Ride
- Embark on a grand expedition by boarding a scenic flight from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West, and take in incredible views of Lake Mead, the Colorado River, Mojave Desert and much more on the way
- Upon landing at the rim, board a helicopter for a thrilling 4,000-foot descent to the canyon’s floor
- Take a short hike to the banks of the Colorado River and hop aboard a pontoon boat to set sail on a mellow cruise along the mighty river
- Fly back to the top of the rim and get transferred to Eagle Point and Guano Point for memorable views
- At Eagle Point, you can choose to walk the Skywalk, a horseshoe-shaped glass bridge offering unparalleled views of the Grand Canyon!
- Enjoy a light meal on the rim’s edge surrounded by enchanting scenery, before returning to your hotel in Las Vegas
- Round-trip hotel transfers make this a more convenient and hassle-free experience!
- Round-trip Hotel Transfers
- 35-min Airplane Ride from Las Vegas area to West Rim
- Helicopter Descend to Bottom of the Rim
- 15-20 min Pontoon Boat Cruise
- Motorcoach Transfers to Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Skywalk Access (optional)
- Additional Gratuities
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
what to expect
what to expect
Get picked up from your hotel in Las Vegas and head to the Boulder City terminal. After arrival and check-in, board a state-of-the-art Vistaliner airplane and take flight over the west rim of the Canyon. A two billion-year-old gorge eroded slowly by wind and water, the only way to fully take in the canyon’s grandeur is on a top to bottom tour! The West Rim is the only section of the Grand Canyon where you can fly to the bottom via helicopter. After arriving at the West Rim Airport, deplane the aircraft and board a helicopter. Experience a thrilling descent 4,000 feet below the rim, where a pontoon boat lies in waits to take you further in, along the winding Colorado River. Return to the top of the rim on the helicopter and get transferred on an air-conditioned motorcoach to Eagle Point and Guano Point. After some exploration of the eagle-like rock formations, enjoy a light meal at the edge of the rim before calling it a day!
Situated right across from Eagle Point, visit the West Rim’s exhilarating, human-made Skywalk. A tremendous, U-shaped glass bridge that juts out 70 feet from the canyon’s rim, feel the adrenaline as you walk along the platform, suspended 4,000 feet in the air.
know before you go
know before you go
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired variant to the ticket:
- Grand Canyon Airplane Tour with Helicopter Floor Landing & Pontoon Ride
- Upgrade To Skywalk Access
Every day at 6 AM, 6:15 AM, 9 AM, 11:15 AM (if Skywalk option chosen), and 12 PM
Approximately 7 hrs hotel-to-hotel
Approximately 70 min round-trip
- Complimentary shuttle service pick up from your hotel in Las Vegas
- Check-in at Boulder City Terminal
- 35-min flight to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Helicopter ride to the bottom of the Rim
- 15 - 20 min Pontoon boat cruise up the Colorado River
- Helicopter ride back to the top of the Rim
- Shuttle transfer to Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Skywalk experience at Eagle Point (optional)
- Return flight to terminal and hotel drop-off by motorcoach
- Please note that effective 15 Feb 2020, the box meal will be replaced with a meal voucher. This can be redeemed upon reaching the Canyon
- For the safety of all guests, the body weights of each individual guest are required at the time of booking. Any guest weighing over 250 pounds (114 kilos, 17.9 stone) or more may be charged for an additional comfort seat
- The time slot you select at the time of booking is the flight departure and not the hotel pick-up time. The hotel pick-up will happen approx. 1.5-2 hours before the flight time depending on the hotel
- All guests on the tour must bring a government ID to validate their age.
- Children under the age of 2 ride free of charge. Please carry an official proof of age
- Seat allocations are based on weights and balance for the flight and are determined by the weight of all guests traveling.
- You may bring a bottle of water; however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March - Sept, and winter clothing from Oct to mid-March. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Use of “Selfie Sticks” and extended camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Bags are not permitted on flights. However, you can use the cloakrooms at the terminal
- All tours are weather-dependent. In the event of inclement weather, the tour may be rescheduled or refunded.
Children aged 2 - 11 enjoy reduced rates on their tickets
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour in order to avoid any delays
- This ticket includes hotel pick-up and drop-offs
- Redeem your voucher by displaying the same to the driver along with a valid photo ID at the time of the hotel-pick
- Ensure you are at your hotel lobby/in front of your hotel 10-15 minutes before your scheduled pickup
- The expected time of hotel pickup is approximately 1-1.5 hours before the start of the tour
- This service is only available for most major hotels on the strip and hotels in Downtown Las Vegas
- If your hotel is not covered, or, if you are not staying in a hotel, you may redeem your pickup at the nearest major hotel
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.