Tokyo Skytree Ticket
Discover Tokyo from a different perspective and enjoy panoramic views from the neo-futuristic Tokyo SkyTree.
- Experience the very best of Tokyo from the tallest tower in the world, standing at 634-meters.
- Catch sight of some of Tokyo’s most famous attractions such as Mt. Fuji, Tokyo Tower, and Tokyo Bay.
- Take home unforgettable views from the Tembo Observation Deck at 350-meters above the ground.
- Enhance your experience with a stroll around the renowned Tembo Galleria and skywalk which is 450-meters above the ground.
- Admission to Tokyo SkyTree
- Entry to Tembo Galleria (optional)
- Meals and drinks
- Hotel transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Look at Tokyo from high up above as you explore the tallest building in Japan and one of the tallest towers in the world - the Tokyo SkyTree.
The structure is a neo-futuristic spectacle and makes for a breathtaking sight by itself. Two Observation Decks, one at 350 meters which is the Tembo Deck, and the other at 450-meters above the ground known as the Tembo Galleria offer stunning views of Tokyo. The Tembo Galleria is the highlight and is the world’s highest skywalk with its spiral ramp that gains height as it circles around the tower. At 450-meters, you'll catch 360-degree views from your vantage point and, on clear days, see almost all of Tokyo’s well-known attractions as clearly as possible.
Whatever time you visit, you'll have a unique experience of the city.
know before you go
Covid-19 Safety Information
- All guests over the age of 6 must strictly wear masks except infants and those medically exempt.
- Tokyo SkyTree will have limited entries to ensure social distancing and general safety.
- Visitors must pass through a baggage check and metal detector on entering the building.
- Guests suffering from heart conditions are not recommended to join this activity.
- The Tokyo SkyTree tower is suitable for wheelchair and pram/stroller users. You can even borrow a wheelchair but this is subject to availability.
- Service dogs are allowed.
Please do check the calendar to see the operating hours on your intended day of visit.
- Mon to Sun: 10am - 9pm
- The last admission for the Tembo Deck is 8pm and for the Tembo Galleria is 8:20pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Please arrive at the 4th floor Tokyo Skytree and present the e-ticket with a QR code to exchange for the physical ticket.
- Address: 1 Chome-1-2 Oshiage Sumida-ku, Tokyo
- Ticket Counter Hours: 8am - 9pm, daily
- 1-minute walk from TOKYO SKYTREE Station on the TOBU SKYTREE Line
- 1-minute walk from Oshiage Station (SKYTREE) on the Keisei Line / Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line / Toei Asakusa Line
- The ticket is valid only on the specified date and time.