Skip the Line Tickets: Temple of Olympian Zeus
Enjoy skip the line access to the centuries-old Temple of Olympian Zeus, which was once the largest temple in Greece.
- Save your precious vacation time with tickets that grant you priority access.
- Set your own pace to explore the massive, half-ruined temple.
- Admire the huge, still-surviving 15 columns of the original 104.
- Discover the remains of Roman bath houses and other relics scattered around the temple.
- Temple of Olympian Zeus entrance ticket
- Skip the line access
- Service fee
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Dedicated to the chief of the mighty Olympian Gods, the Temple of Olympian Zeus was envisaged to be the greatest temple in the ancient world at the onset of its construction in the 6th century BC. However, the world did not see the structure in all its glory till the construction was completed around 638 years later by the Roman Emperor Hadrian in the 2nd century AD. With 104 towering columns and two colossal statues (one of Zeus and one of Hadrian himself), the temple was the largest in the country.
Alas, its days of glory were short-lived. In the 3rd century AD, the temple was pillaged by barbarians. After this, it fell into disuse and was possibly never repaired. Even as a ruin, the temple is a sight to behold, and is one of Athens' most important archaeological sites. Explore the site at your own pace, as you try to envision how magnificent the temple would have been with all its columns and statues.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This attraction is not wheelchair accessible.
- This ticket includes all the parts of the attraction.
Temple of Olympian Zeus Timings
Apr 1 2021 to Oct 31 2021 - Daily from 8am to 3pm
Nov 1 2021 to Mar 31 2022 - Daily from 8am to 3pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at Temple of Olympian Zeus.
- Address: Athanasiou Diakou, 117 43, Greece.
- The closest bus stop is Makrygiannē, which is a 3-minute walk from the attraction.
- Buses #227, #790, #856, and A3 will bring you here.
- Summer Season: Tickets are valid until 31 Oct 2021.
- Winter Season: Tickets are valid until 31 Mar 2022.