Phillip Island Chocolate Factory Experience
Philip Island's sweetest attraction, Panny's Amazing World of Chocolate at the Phillip Island Chocolate Factory, is a must-visit for chocolate lovers of all ages!
- Discover over 190 varieties of chocolate, with the exclusive chance to taste several samples.
- See eye-catching attractions, including a chocolate statue and chocolate waterfall.
- Explore the factory at your own pace with this self-guided tour.
- Eat your chocolate bar ticket once you are admitted into the attraction.
- Entry into Phillip Island Chocolate Factory
- Chocolate samples
- Food & drinks
- Hotel transfers
This ticket cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
Panny’s Amazing World of Chocolate is a series of different chocolate experiences, with each telling a different facet of the story of chocolate. You will go on a self-guided tour through the factory and learn about the wonderful treats that originate from the humble cocoa bean. Catch fascinating attractions, a number of interactive machines, learn intriguing facts about chocolate and relish some chocolatey treats during your tour. You will also have an exclusive chance to create your own chocolate delicacy that you can take away! Your entrance ticket to the attraction is a chocolate bar that you can relish.
An educational exhibition on cocoa production is present at the attraction, where you learn about the entire process of chocolate-making. Don’t miss the 2-meter statue of Michelangelo’s David made out of chocolate, along with a 12,000 piece chocolate mosaic of Dame Edna Everage. A massive chocolate waterfall is also present here, with more than 400 kilograms of chocolate pouring over every 3 minutes. At the end of the tour, you can take home some free chocolate samples. If you still find yourself having some cravings, you can purchase some treats at the cafe to enjoy later!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Guests are required to wear closed-in shoes.
- The attraction is fully wheelchair accessible.
- The entire experience takes approximately 45 minutes to an hour.
- Chocolate production viewing stops at 4:00 PM.
- The cafe closes at 4:00 PM. If you plan to buy some chocolates and souvenirs, please do so before the cafe closing time.
- Daily from 10 AM to 5 PM (last entry at 4 PM).
- Ages 4-15yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Phillip Island Chocolate Factory.
- Address: 930 Phillip Island Rd, Newhaven VIC 3925.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.