Hunter Valley Gardens - Christmas Lights Spectacular
'Tis the season to be jolly! From walking through Santa's Castle to saying hello to 'Hunter,' the giant teddy bear, this is the perfect opportunity to reconnect with friends and family.
- Grab your keys, take your kids and get out of the house for a sparkling night out at Hunter Valley Gardens
- Spend Christmas exploring a dazzling display of festive lights
- Dial up the romance with a ride on the Ferris Wheel or a walk under a tunnel of hearts
- See replicas of landmarks from around the world such as the Eiffel Tower and Big Ben all lit up
- Children will love having a go on the Tea Cup ride, or the traditional Venetian carousel
- Make your way through a giant Walk-Through Bauble and check out the all-time favorites like Candyland, Fairy Garden, Princess Castle, and more
- Hunter Valley Gardens Christmas Illumination Festival ticket
- Private consumption
- Travel insurance
- All expenses not mentioned above
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
If you're looking for a surefire way to get the whole family into the festive spirit, look no further! Hunter Valley Gardens is back this year with the works: dazzling lights, fun rides, and plenty of food stalls packed in. A popular favorite is the 'Around the World' area, which features iconic global landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty, and London's Big Ben. Kids will enjoy a ride on the Ferris Wheel, the Venetian Carousel or the all-new Tea Cup rides. As if that's not enough, the place also features over 13 hectares of different displays including the Nativity scene, Candy Land, and a spectacular light display in the Border Garden, where you can sing along to 12 Days of Christmas! Couples can stroll through the heart tunnel and enjoy a kiss with their sweetheart under the mistletoe.
know before you go
know before you go
- This itinerary only includes tickets to the Night Illumination Festival, and excludes the "Day Garden Tickets"
- In the Hunter Valley Gardens, wheelchair users can easily enter the trail to enjoy the garden
- The Christmas Illumination Festival is from November 5, 2020, to January 26, 2021
Entry from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM. The event closes at 10:30 PM
Infants aged 0-3yrs go in for free. Children aged 4-15yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the venue
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Hunter Valley Gardens
- Address: 2090 Broke Rd, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Hunter Valley Gardens
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- By car: Drive north of Sydney via the F3 highway for 2 hours, exit at Cessnock/Vineyards, then follow the signs to Cessnock, then to Pokolbin
These tickets are valid for the date selected during checkout