Historic Village Herberton Entry Ticket
Travel back to a time long forgotten as you explore over 60 original buildings that date back to Herberton’s foundation years. Spend the day among functioning tea rooms, quaint shops, antique motor vehicles, John Deere tractors and more.
- Discover a rich slice of Australian history at an award-winning, family-owned attraction.
- The village has over 300,000 items that reveal the stories of Herberton.
- Feel like you are in a real township with an apothecary, school, bank and more.
- Slip back in time with live interactive working displays, such as billy tea making.
- Entry to Herberton village
- Map of the village
- Live working stations
- Audio guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
strict cancellation policy
This ticket cannot be canceled, amended, or refunded.
The Herberton historic village brings to life the bygone era of Australia’s timber, farming and mining history. The 16 acres of the village are home to over 60 buildings, as they were originally constructed. As you walk around, you will feel as though you are in a real township from the past. With every step, you will find memorabilia like old industrial machinery, horse-drawn carriages, well-preserved motor vehicles, functioning tearooms, and much more.
One of the buildings holds a beautiful collection of paintings from the 19th-century English ornithologist and bird artist, John Gould. Another building offers an interesting look at police memorabilia from the 1800s to the present day. Head towards the Toy Shop to revisit your childhood with gems like Snakes and Ladders, Dominoes, and plenty of toy army vehicles. Stop for a quick bite at the Bakerville Hotel, a delightful traditional tearoom. With so much to see, it is recommended that you plan to spend at least 3 hours at this incredible place.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds.
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily from 9:30 AM to 4 PM
- The attraction is wheelchair, pram/stroller accessible.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
- Photography is allowed.
- It is recommended that you plan at least 3 hours at this village.
Infants aged 3 and under go free. Children aged 4-14, seniors ages above 65 as well as families with 2 adults + 2 children enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at: Historic Village Herberton.
- Address: 6 Broadway, Herberton Queensland, Cairns.
It is recommended to take a local taxi or private car due to the limitation of public transportation.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.