La Perle by Dragone - Last Minute Deals
Dive into the future of live entertainment, created and produced by world-class director, Franco Dragone!
- Featuring a cast of 65 artists from across 23 countries, the show ranges from acting, acrobatics, aerial stunts, aquatic effects and much more!
- The show is directed and produced by Franco Dragone, who previously received critical acclamation for his works with Cirque du Soleil and Celine Dion.
- The theater, located at Al Habtoor City, is specially designed for the show, and includes an on-stage pool, futuristic lighting systems and much more. The theater can seat 1,288 individuals across 14 rows.
- The performance will feature ‘flying acts’ as quick as 15 kilometers per hour.
- This magical show will last for 90 minutes. Each minute promises to be exciting, thrilling, touching and adventurous.
- Due to social distancing, group bookings (more than 3 guests) may be seated apart
- 90 min show
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
what to expect
As Dubai's first permanent show, La Perle promises to be the new highlight of the city’s entertainment scene. Your experience in the state-of-the-art theater at Al Habtoor City promises to teleport you beyond the realms of live shows and into the magical world envisaged by Dragone. Witness the first-of-its-kind aqua theater magically transform from being dry to wet in an instant as performers partake in death-defying dives from as high as 35 meters!
The projection walls in the theaters stretch through its length and breadth, covering the walls, seats, floors and even the dome, offering the perfect panoramic experience, no matter where you look. With built-in high definition speakers embedded into the seats, the music and sounds also come to life all around you. The specially designed theater ensures that the seating is built around the stage in such a way that the audience's experience is immersive, ensuring that you feel like a part of the show's journey from the beginning to the end.
know before you go
La Perle reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly, inappropriate, and/or poses a threat to the security or to the enjoyment of the event by others. Please ensure that you’re not carrying any dangerous or illegal substances to the venue.
You will be accepting all customary risks associated with live entertainment and the event artist lineup is subject to change at any time. La Perle and (or) Al Habtoor Theatre LLC/Al Habtoor City will not be held liable for any direct, consequential, or incidental damages and losses whatsoever from any reasons including without limitation to event cancellation.
The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
At the time of checkout, please book adult tickets for all members of your party since adult pricing applies to guests of all ages for this experience.
Note: The August flash sale is valid for UAE residents only.
Due to social distancing, group bookings (more than 3 guests) may be seated apart
Bronze: This option gives you basic general admission seating to the far right and left of the main stage. There are 183 such seats, less than 14 rows from the stage.
Silver: This option gives you basic general admission seating in the last sections in front of the stage. There are 501 seats in this section, offering great views of the performance.
Gold: This option gives you preferential seating to the front and side of the stage. There are 496 such preferred seats that are closest to the action.
Platinum: This option gives access to the VIP lounge accompanied by delicious appetizers and soft beverages and complimentary valet parking.
VIP: This option gives you access to the VIP lounge accompanied by delicious appetizers and soft beverages. An exclusive backstage tour post-show with a gift voucher worth 50 AED is also complimentary. Further enjoy a free welcome drink, complimentary valet parking, and of course, the La Perle show program!
Timings and Availability
The show plays twice a day at 7:30 PM and 9:00 PM from Tuesday to Friday, and at 6:30 PM and 9:30 PM on Saturday. Please arrive at the venue 1 hour prior to the show with a valid photo ID to pick up your tickets for the day.
The La Perle Theatre is located at Al Habtoor City, with direct access to Sheik Zayed Road, and at a walking distance from the Dubai Canal. You can find the Google Maps location here.
Smart casual wear is required.
The show and venue are wheelchair accessible for those with reduced mobility. The venue has elevators, ramps and accessible seating for such guests.
- Children under 2 years will not be allowed in the theater.
- Discounted tickets available for children aged between 2 to 12 yrs
- It is recommended that guests under the age of 18 be accompanied by an adult for the show.
Photography is permitted but flashlights and laser pointers are not allowed at the venue.
Outside food and beverages will not be allowed.
You will receive an email with your La Perle voucher shortly. You may display your mobile voucher at the ticketing counter along with some valid photo ID on the day of the show.
ratings & reviews
- Food and beverages are available at the theater. Outside food and beverages will not be allowed.
- Parking facilities, valet and hire-a-taxi services are available at the venue.
- You will be accepting all customary risk associated with Live Entertainment and Event artist lineup is subject to change at any time. La Perle and (or) Al Habtoor Theatre LLC/Al Habtoor City will not be held liable for any direct, consequential or incidental damages and losses whatsoever from any reasons including without limitation to an event cancellation.
- La Perle reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly, inappropriate and/or poses a threat to the security or to the enjoyment of the event by others. Please ensure you’re not carrying any dangerous or illegal substances to the venue.
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.