Titian Exhibition Admission Ticket
Held at Kunsthistorisches Museum, Titian’s Vision of Women: Beauty – Love – Poetry dives into the painter's depiction of Venetian women against the backdrop of 16th-century ideals and contemporary society.
- Discover over 60 works of art of the master Italian Renaissance painter and his contemporaries.
- Explore themes of beauty, love, and poetry in the idealized portraits of women.
- Apart from the museum's own collection, you will see paintings from the Louvre in Paris, the Uffizi in Florence, and more high-caliber international museums.
- Entry into Kunsthistorisches Museum
- Access to Titian Exhibition
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
Owing to the political-social structure of Venice in the 16th-century, where they were granted their own rights with respect to dowry and inheritance, women were featured prominently in Venice paintings.
Titian, as one of the greatest Italian Renaissance painters, created poetic-erotic and idealized portraits of women along with his contemporaries such as Palma il Vecchio, Lorenzo Lotto, Paris Bordone, Jacopo Tintoretto, and Paolo Veronese. These paintings proved to be groundbreaking to European art for centuries to come. They celebrate women as the grandest theme of love, life, and art. You can explore over 60 of these paintings, curated from the museum's own collection as well as borrowed from vaunted international collections of art. Noteworthy works of art include Titian's Portrait of a Lady ("La Bella"), Young Woman in a Fur, Woman with a Plumed Hat, and Giovanni Bellini's Young Woman with a Mirror.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- The exhibition will be held from October 5, 2021 to January 16, 2022.
- Entry to the exhibition is only possible at the time slot selected during checkout. However, once you enter you can stay as long as you like in the exhibition.
Kunsthistorisches Museum Timings
- Fri-Wed - 10am to 6pm
- Thur - 10am to 9pm
- Time slots are available every 10 minutes from 10:10am to 5:50pm (8:30pm on Thursdays)
Children aged 0-18, students aged 0-25, seniors aged above 65, and differently-abled guests enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must carry a valid student ID.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your ticket directly at the entrance of the attraction: Kunsthistorisches Museum Wien.
- Address: Maria-Theresien-Platz, 1010 Wien, Austria.
- By Bus: Take bus #57A to Burgring bus stop. From there it is a 4-minute walk from the attraction.
- By Tram: Take trams #1, #2, #71, #D, or #U2Z to Burgring tram station. From there it is a 2-minute walk from the attraction.
- By Subway: Take line U3 to Volkstheater metro station. From there it is a 4-minute walk from the attraction.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.