Day Tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum – from Krakow
Visit one of the most important historical locations in Europe with this guided tour through Auschwitz and Birkenau. With the help of your expert guide, learn more about the Holocaust and the war crimes committed by the Nazis, and gain a better understanding of the true scale of the horrors unleashed upon the inmates of Auschwitz.
- Explore Auschwitz Museum and Birkenau Camp on this guided tour and get more insight into the Holocaust.
- Your expert guide will lead you through the Auschwitz museum and tell you more about the exhibits, the lives of the inmates, and the brutality of the Nazi regime.
- The tour covers both the concentration camps at Auschwitz and Birkenau, with pick-up and drop off from Krakow included.
- Pick-up from your hotel in Krakow
- Entrance fee to the museum
- Licensed guide and professional group leader
- Transport in an air-conditioned coach
- Food & Drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Witness the Horrors of the Holocaust
Make a short trip from Krakow and visit the most important historical site in all of Europe, the Auschwitz concentration camp and museum. An enduring symbol of one of the greatest crimes on humanity ever perpetrated, the Holocaust museum at Auschwitz stands as a memorial to the millions who were ruthlessly murdered by the Nazi regime, and a testament to the strength of those who survived to tell the tale. Learn more about the unfortunate inmates of the death camps and their tragic stories on this guided tour.
Your guide will lead you through both of the concentration camps located in Auschwitz and Birkenau, all the while trying to illustrate the sheer scale of the horrors of the Holocaust with the help of facts and anecdotes. Within the barbed wire fences of the camps at Auschwitz and Birkenau, 1.5 million victims lost their lives to the many atrocities committed by the sadistic SS guards and the kapos to fulfill the Nazi Final Solution. This visit to Auschwitz will allow you to learn more about the cruel fate of the victims and give you sobering reminder of the great evils humanity is capable of. This visit to Auschwitz is sure to not leave you unchanged.
know before you go
know before you go
- Before entering Auschwitz I, you’ll be required to pass through security and metal detectors. Your bags will be inspected and only small handbags and very small backpacks are allowed. There are no lockers on site for storing luggage or larger bags.
Timings and Availability
This guided tour takes place daily. The available time slots can be checked while booking the tour. Pickup from the meeting point in Krakow is included in the price of the tour. Prices may vary depending on your choice of date to visit. The tour lasts for about 7 hours.
Please be advised that the tour will be conducted in English, French, German, and Spanish, depending upon your preference.
- Since the tour will cover a fair amount of ground, we recommend you put on some comfortable shoes to walk with ease.
- Please make sure to cover up while visiting the museum. Dress in a manner which is appropriate for the character of the museum.
Reduced Price Tickets
Student tickets (13-25 years of age) are available at a reduced price. Infants aged 0-4 can visit for free.
Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Warning: Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
Unfortunately, this experience is not accessible by wheelchair.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your Auschwitz-Birkenau guided tour mobile voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the museum to gain entry.
The meeting point is next to the bus/coach bay at Hotel Wyspianski, ul. Westerplatte 15, 31-033, Krakow.
How to Get There
The nearest bus stop is Krakow Central. Bus no. 414 plies regularly to this stop.