Desert Safari and Burj Khalifa: At the Top (Level 124 & 125)
What You Get
- Access to Burj Khalifa At the Top - Level 124 and 125
- Evening Desert Safari
- Access to Dubai Aquarium (optional)
- Dhow Dinner Cruise (optional)
Evening Desert Safari Inclusions
- Pick-up and drop-off by 4x4
- Desert dune bashing
- Belly dance show
- Tanoura and Fire show
- Camel riding
- Henna designing
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea, and coffee
- Unlimited hubblee-bubblee shisha
- Arabic dress photograph opportunity upon availability
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian BBQ buffet dinner
- Sunset photography opportunity
Burj Khalifa At the Top - Level 124 and 125
This voucher gives you general admission to the tallest building in the world! Rise up to the 124th floor to enjoy eye-catching views of this modern city! Your voucher enables you access to the 125th floor as well.
Standing tall at a staggering 2,720 feet, the Burj Khalifa dominates the city skyline and is unmatched in the world. Through the panoramic glass on the 124th and 125th floors, you will be able to behold unmatchable views of the city. Watching the Dubai skyline, the ocean and the desert from the tallest building in the world is to not be missed! Select the time slot on the next page.
Evening Desert Safari
After your breathtaking experience at the Burj, you will be picked up in a 4x4 and driven straight past the dominating buildings leaving the city behind into the heart of the Lahbab desert.
Once you arrive at the desert, your driver will take you over the dunes for an adventurous 4x4 experience. Follow that with a session of thrilling sand boarding amidst the dunes. After your drive, you can relax in a traditional Bedouin camp and further participate in activities such as camel riding, unlimited shisha, and henna painting.
As the evening progresses, you will be entertained by traditional tanoura dance and fire shows, 2 different forms of belly dancing and a horse show. Post the fun, you can also dress up in traditional Arabic dresses and take photos of an Arabic version of yourself.
Finally, end your day with a delectable buffet which you can pair with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea, and coffee. With a wide array of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to choose from, your buffet will perfectly cap the evening.
Your vouchers will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venues.
- Infants below the age of 2 years are not allowed in Desert Safari.
- People of age above 70 years are not allowed in Desert safari.
- During the month of EID there will be no belly dance, music and alcohol as per the law of UAE