Batobus Paris Hop-On-Hop-Off River Cruise
- Soak in the beauty of Paris from the perfect vantage point provided by the Seine River on a cruise that takes you across 9 stops
- Choose between a 24 hours, 48 hours, or annual pass and enjoy an extended validity for 6 months
- Enjoy complete freedom to hop on or off at any of the stops, whenever and how many ever times you want
- All boats come heated, along with open-air decks for a breathtaking panorama of riverside Parisian landmarks
- Cross popular landmarks like the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Invalides, Orsay Museum, and more
- Click here for detailed route map and boarding points
Why You Should Get On Board
Paris's own version of a water taxi, the Batobus is a riverboat shuttle service on the Seine river. The beauty of the Seine River, the grandeur of incredible monuments like the Eiffel Tower and the Notre Dame, the thrill of exploring the harrowing catacombs, and the welcoming local populace have each contributed to the city’s popularity around the world. With nine perfectly placed stops in and around Central Paris, the fleet of six state-of-the-art boats ensures on-time service during all seasons, throughout the year. Each of the stops on this tour of Paris has come to define the city by itself. Unlimited hop-on-hop-off at any stops that catch your fancy is the true highlight of this tour, allowing you to explore and discover at your own pace.
- 24 Hrs/48 Hrs/Annual Cruise Pass
- Unlimited Hop-on-Hop-off
- Tour Guide
- Attractions Tickets
- Additional Gratuities
Children under 3 can ride for free. Children aged 3 - 15 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets. Both foreign visitors and French students can avail the discounted rate on displaying a valid ID.
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired duration of the pass:
- 24-Hour Pass
- 48-Hour Pass
- Annual Pass
Know Before You Go
Click here for detailed route map and boarding points
- Stops along the route are - Jardin des Plantes, Hôtel de Ville, Louvre, Place de la Concorde, Tour Eiffel, Invalides, Musée d'Orsay, Saint-Germain-des-Prés, and Notre Dame
- Frequency: Every 15 minutes
- Round-Trip Cruise Duration: 2 hrs
- Open from Wednesday to Sunday
- First departure at 11:40 AM, last departure at 6:30 PM from the Eiffel Tower
- Open ticket offices: Eiffel Tower, Musée d’Orsay, Notre Dame, Hôtel de Ville, and Concorde. But the boat stops at all the 9 stops
- Closed on Monday and on Tuesday
We recommend that you see all these places from the ferry and then head back to the Eiffel Tower from Place de la Concorde, disembarking and exploring each of the sites the second time around, as it is an excellent way to get the most out of this tour.
- For the safety and security of all, the number of security agents on site has been increased. Bags are systematically checked, and jackets and coats must be opened at the entrance.
- With the exception of small backpacks, purses and computer bags, luggage with a volume over 0.5 cubic feet is no longer allowed on the premises.
- The following items are allowed onboard - Compact luggage, baby carriages, and bicycles depending on space available.
- Accessibility: There are many stairs to get to the docks and/or on the boats, so the only wheelchair accessible stop is the Eiffel Tower. Please note, however, that the wheelchair access at this stop is a ramp also used by vehicles.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
- No printout required! Just show your mobile voucher at the ticketing booth located near any one of the stops and collect your ticket.
- If you have purchased the annual pass, please present your voucher along with a valid photo ID at the Eiffel Tower, Musée d’Orsay, Notre Dame, Hôtel de Ville or Concorde stops.
Your ticket can be activated within a period of 6 months from purchase. It is valid for 24/48 hours or the entire year, starting from the time you pick your ticket up from the booth.