Soul Food & Jazz Tour
- Discover Harlem and its connection with Jazz music
- The tour guide will give you amazing insights and anecdotes on the history of Jazz and Harlem’s role in it
- Visit famous landmarks like Apollo Theater and the Cotton Club
- Savor some of the best soul food at Sylvia's restaurant for dinner
- Listen to Jazz music and enjoy two drinks in one of Harlem's hottest Jazz clubs
- Monday tours have a swing dance theme and include a free dance lesson
A night out celebrating the 1920s and jazz music awaits you! The professional guide will take you around Harlem’s most famous spots and give you insights about the origins of Jazz music and Harlem’s contribution to the same.
Walk into the original site of the Cotton Club, drive past the site of the Savoy Ballroom and visit the world famous Apollo Theater. Enter Harlem’s hottest clubs and listen to endless jam sessions and musical collaborations. Dine at the legendary Sylva’s soul food restaurant.
This is one musical journey you do not want to miss!
- Subway ticket to Harlem
- Return to midtown by minivan
- Soul food dinner
- Jazz Show
- Two complimentary cocktails
- Pickup and drop off
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
- Departure point: 690 Eighth Avenue.
- Return point: Times Square area.
- Please be at departure point at least 15 minutes prior to departure.