Latin Quarter Night Walking Tour
- A relaxing evening walk through one of Paris's oldest quarters
- Stop by Notre Dame and the brilliant Sainte-Chapelle
- Smell the roses at the Luxembourg Gardens
- Gawk at the majesty of the historic Panthéon
- Expert commentary from your professional guide
A night walk is always a memorable experience; a guided night walk through the heart of Paris is unforgettable! Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the Latin Quarter, one of the original neighborhoods of the City of Love. Marvel at Notre Dame, meander by the river, and let our expert guide sweep you away with captivating tales from Parisian history.
- Tour admission
- Tour guide
- Food & beverages
Your confirmation will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the same on your mobile device at the venue.
Tour starts at La Place de la Sorbonne in front of the café “Les Patios” with a red awning. The closest Métro station is Cluny-La Sorbonne (line 10)
We ask that all guests arrive no later than 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. Due to the exclusive and timed nature of our entries, it's imperative that all guests arrive on time