Skip the Line Eiffel Tower Entry & Audioguide
Come and discover Paris in all its splendor at the Eiffel Tower and let your emotions carry you to great heights. On this audio-guided tour, gain entry into the tower and immerse yourself in this architectural marvel that is enriched with history. An object of desire and fascination, the Eiffel Tower never fails to impress!
- Learn about a defining historical moment in the industrial era with Gustave Eiffel’s personification of the Eiffel Tower with the help of an audio-guided tour.
- Skip the long lines and experience an incredible ascent as you gain access to the 1st and 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Take in sweeping views of Paris and its iconic landmarks such as Montmartre, les champs de mars, Notre Dame and much more.
- Entry to the Eiffel Tower
- Audio-guide available in 10 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portugese, Russian, and Korean
- Access to 1st and 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Summit Access (optional)
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Access to the summit
moderate cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
your experience -
Surrender yourself to utmost wonder with these general admission tickets that grant you entry into one of the nineteenth century’s most recognizable masterpieces - The Eiffel Tower. A famous attraction such as this is flowing with tourists who flock over from faraway places, although, you need not worry as you can skip the long lines and enter the tower without any hassle or delay.
Take in a breathtaking view
The Eiffel Tower was only supposed to be temporary, but over the years, this wrought-iron icon has become synonymous with the image of Paris. Constructed by Gustave Eiffel for the 1889 World Fair, the Eiffel Tower lived up to its avant-garde structure only to become so popular as to never fall. Towering upon the city of Paris, the iron lady is an image of awe-inspiring beauty and wonder.
Take the elevator up to the first floor and experience dizzying heights that will leave your feet trembling. Walk across transparent glass floors and see Paris sprawl out from under you. Situated 57 meters above the ground, this floor offers a dramatic view. With an audio-guide at your aid, learn about the rich history that surrounds the tower and understand the significance of its architectural existence. After spending some quality time here, the second floor awaits to greet you with spectacular sights. Enjoy a panoramic view of Paris, enough to make you fall in love with the city of love. From the second floor, one can enjoy clear views of the French capital’s most iconic monuments: the Louvre, Grand Palais, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame, Montmartre and much more. The second floor is also home to shops and dining options for family.
The Eiffel Tower sees seven million visitors each year. When in Paris, be sure to soak in its breathtaking cityscape from this unique vantage point.
This experience is available with 3 options:
- Summit Access + Audioguide
- 2nd Floor Access + Mobile-App Audioguide
- 2nd Floor Access + Audioguide
know before you go
- Even though you have priority access to the Eiffel Tower, there may be waiting time at the security check and the lift.
- A 30€ deposit is required for every audio guide which will be refunded upon return to the agency.
- Entry for children under the age of 4 is free.
- Non fold-able strollers and small suitcases aren’t allowed up the Eiffel Tower.
- Glass bottles, knives, sharp objects, padlocks, alcohol, and aerosols aren’t permitted.
The duration of the tour is 2 hours.
April to October - Tours are available at several departures starting from 9:45 AM to 6:15 PM
November to March - Tours are available at several departures starting from 9:45 AM to 6:15 PM
Note: In the months of November to March, for the 5:15 PM tour, make sure to return the audio-guide by 8:15 PM the latest.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please download and display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID to your host at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your host at 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, Paris. This is the Paris City Vision - Tours & Activities office.
- It is located next to Bose and Loewe Electronics shop and very close to Le Champ de Mars Restaurant at Avenue de la Bourdonnais.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais.
- Nearest Bus station are Monttessuy and Rapp - la Bourdonnais: Bus 42, 69 and 86 will stop here.
- Nearest Metro Station is École Militaire, 5 - 10 walk (700 m) from the meeting point. Line 8 of Paris Metro stops at this station.
- By RER: Line C to Gare du Pont de l'Alma and 8-10 minutes walk to the meeting point.