Dubai Garden Glow + Dubai Frame
Save time and money by booking this exclusive Headout combo and gain access to Dubai Garden Glow as well as the picture perfect Dubai frame. Take in stunning views of Dubai in a picture perfect frame and enjoy breathtaking views of the exorbitant skyline the city is world famous for. Go to the top and get stunning panoramic views of the waters down below. From children rides, family rides to shopping, The Dubai Glow Gardens is a family oriented themed garden, the largest in the world, and offers a unique perspective on the environment and the world around us.
- Get a stunning view of the Dubai Skyline at the Dubai Frame.
- Discover the museum and see the evolution of Dubai into the buzzing metropolitan city that it is and see the future plans for the city.
- Take a panoramic elevator to the top from where you can see mesmerizing views of the past and present of Dubai in all its splendor.
- Explore the Dubai Glow Gardens and see the attractions and sculptures made by artists from around the world using millions of energy-saving light bulbs and yards of recycled fabrics.
- Discover up to 10 different zones, each with its own charm and magic as you wander through the largest themed garden in the world.
- Experience ‘Art by Day’ and ‘Glow by Night’ as the sparkling garden comes to life after sunset.
What to Expect
The Dubai frame sports an award-winning design which perfectly captures the entire skyline in the heart of Dubai. Designed to showcase both the new and old sights in a single frame, this rectangular structure rises up to an unbelievable 150 meters. The venue also features a museum which showcases the transition of Dubai from a fishing village to an iconic metropolis. Once you’re done exploring the museum, take an elevator to the topmost floor and get on the walkway. Revel in the city’s compelling contract of modernity and old-school. You can spot charming structures all over Dubai including Karama, Bur Dubai and Umm Hurair which is guaranteed to enrich your experience.
Dubai Glow Gardens is a one-of-a-kind recreation park that is fun for all members of the family. Walk through the artistic garden and discover more than 10 dedicated zones. With their tagline ‘It’s a Wonderful World’, Dubai Glow Gardens brings forth the many wonders of the world and celebrates life on the planet using only recyclable items. There is also a special interactive edutainment zone aimed at kids to learn about the environment and the park also offers cuisine from all over the world in case you get hungry. With all this and more, it's no wonder that the Dubai Glow Gardens are the perfect family outing in Dubai.
- Dubai Frame Entry Tickets
- Access to Dubai Glow Garden
- Access to Dinosaur Park
- Access to Art Park
Know Before You Go
In lieu of COVID-19, it is now mandatory to wear protective masks and gloves during your visit. A compulsory social distancing od 2 meters is also mandatory
Dubai Frame is open from 9 AM to 7:30 PM.
How to Get There:
The closest metro station to the Dubai Frame is the Al Jafiliya Station. It is a 10-minute walk to the attraction. You will make your way to the ticketing counter and display your mobile voucher to enter the Dubai Frame.
Dubai Garden Glow
Dubai Garden Glow timings are 4:00 PM to 11:00 PM from Saturday to Thursday and 4:00 PM to 12:00 AM on Fridays and Public Holidays.
Please ensure you wear a respectable attire which reveals minimum skin. Visitors who don’t do so will not be allowed admission to the park.
Children under 3 years of age can enter the park for free.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
How To Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive your mobile tickets in your email shortly. Please display them on your mobile device at the ticketing counter of the Dubai Garden Glow and the Dubai Frame respectively.
Your tickets have an extended validity period. Please refer to the tickets to find out.