Chocolates & Pastries in Paris Walking Tour
- Enjoy a unique experience and know the history of French chocolate making
- Dive into the best Parisian chocolate boutique
- Relish on the sweet nectarous chocolates and inhale the irresistible aroma throughout the tour
Nearly every human on earth holds an intimate relation with chocolates. Especially the French delicacies brighten up our smile a little more.
To know the tour of cocoa beans to the making of the chocolate you will come to know all in the walk. The two and half hour walk will start from Saint-Germain-des-Pres in Paris. You will get to visit different chocolate shops diving into the brown and colourful world of sweets.
Here, you shall also get the opportunity to taste the variety of chocolates, macarons, and petit-fours. An able food journalist or a professional chef will guide through the tour. At the end of the walk, you are definitely going to have a clear difference between the truffles, pralines and ganache which you probably never knew.
Get ready to have the sweetest walk ever on this tour.
- Tour admission
- Tour guide
- Tasting samples
- Food & beverages
- Hotel transfers
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- Please arrive at the venue 15-minutes prior to departure
- Meeting point is at the front entrance of the Église (Church) Saint-Germain-des-Prés in the 6th arrondissement. The church is located in the Place Saint-Germain-des-Prés, at the intersection of boulevard Saint-Germain and rue Bonaparte. The front entrance is located just beneath the tall bell tower. Across the street is the Deux Magots café and the Louis Vuiton store. The closest métro stop to the Église is Saint-Germain-des-Prés on the métro line 4 (fuschia). NOTE: Please let us know of any food allergies in advance of the tour