Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Visit iconic landmarks like Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Guggenheim Abu Dhabi, Zayed National Museum
- Know what Abu Dhabi was all about before the discovery of oil, in the Heritage Village.
- Drive along the Corniche and Saadiyat Islands- the future home of The Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Pose alongside the beastly cars of the Ferrari World
Breeze through your cliff notes of Abu Dhabi as this tour extensively covers all that you need to see and do here. From visiting one of the biggest mosques in the world- the Sheik Zayed Grand to seeing the world’s biggest man-made port- the Jebel Al, this tour is all about the grandeur. If you think that’s not enough, there is always the exclusive glimpse into the intimate life of H.H. Sheik Zayed, the “father of the UAE.” It doesn’t get any more lavish.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English/German speaking tour guide
Guests can prefer to wear loose long trousers or long skirts & long sleeves to ankle/wrist. No shorts for men, no tight & transparent clothing. Women must cover their head with a scarf hence we suggest to bring it along.