Klosterneuburg Monastery Tickets with Audio Guide
Wander through the magnificent halls of this 900-year-old Abbey and discover impressive art and artifact collections at your own pace.
- Visit the Klosterneuburg Abbey, a 12th-century Augustinian monastery of the Roman Catholic Church.
- As you stumble across the halls of this marvelous monastery, learn about its fascinating history.
- Walk through the Treasure Chamber and Museum and admire a host of arts and artifacts.
- Enjoy panoramic views from the Abbey to the Danube River and towards Vienna.
- Explore the vaulted cellar that uses state-of-the-art technology to produce top-quality wine.
- Pick up a bottle of wine for yourself from Austria's oldest wine estate before you leave.
- Entry into Klosterneuburg Monastery
- Admission to the treasury, yearly Exhibition & Museum
- Audio guide
- Guided tour
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
As you walk through the Klosterneuburg Abbey, uncover years of eventful history spanning well over 9 centuries. You'll find out how the Abbey turned into a religious, pastoral, scientific, cultural, and economic center. Walk to the Treasure Chamber and admire the profound collections of art and artifacts. Stroll through the yearly exhibition and the Abbey Museum. Be swayed by the panoramic views from the Abbey windows that extend across the Danube river, towards Vienna.
Head down to the Baroque vaulted cellar that extends over 4 levels (at a depth of 36 meters). The state-of-the-art technologies that are used to produce high-quality wine in this historic venue are rather eye-opening. Browse through the wine shop and take home a bottle from Austria's oldest wine estate!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Please note that during Divine Office, Mass and other liturgical ceremonies it is not always possible to visit/enter the monastery church.
- This attraction is wheelchair, pram/stroller accessible.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Klosterneuburg Monastery.
- Address: Stiftsplatz 1, 3400 Klosterneuburg, Austria.
- The closest train station is Klosterneuburg Kierling Bahnhof, a 10-min walk to the redemption point.
- Train lines R40 & S40 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.