Kew Gardens Walking Tour with Audio Guide (Self-Guided)
Explore Kew Garden's over 50,000 living plants at your own pace with an immersive audio guide for company!
- Set out on an immersive experience of the world’s richest ecosystems and plant species.
- Listen to an podcast-like audio guide narrated by botanist Josh and journalist Claudia.
- Explore independently, at your own pace, with visual references and geo-localized maps.
- Audio guide by expert botanist, Josh, and local journalist, Claudia
- Entry fee
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
Escape London's hustle and bustle and go for a walk through the city's biggest UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Kew Gardens are home to an extraordinary diversity of plant species including those lost to extinction. On this self-guided tour, listen to an immersive audio guide as you stroll through the world's richest ecosystems and plant species. Discover plants and flowers at Kew Garden's Mediterranean Garden, or meet the buzzing bees and ribbit-y residents of the Palm House. Once you book your ticket online, you will receive the tour code via email. Input the code onto your audio guide app. Listen to expert botanist, Josh, and local journalist, Claudia, as they show you around the enchanting gardens. Take your time and explore the gardens with visual references and geo-localized maps. The audio guide is available on both Android and iOS.
know before you go
- Please note that parking is very limited.
- In line with national guidance, please keep your group size to the rule of six or between two households only when outdoors.
- When indoors, you will still need to restrict your group to your household or support bubble where possible, unless you need specific assistance.
- Bicycles, tricycles, roller skates, skateboards, and scooters are not allowed into the Gardens.
- Mon to Fri: 10 AM to 7 PM (last entry 6 PM)
- Weekends: 10 AM to 8 PM (last entry 7 PM)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at theKew Gardens.
- Address: Richmond, United Kingdom.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
There are bicycle racks at all four gates. At Elizabeth Gate and Victoria Gate, the racks are inside the gates behind the booths.
Please note: Parking around Kew is extremely limited. Consider walking or cycling if you are able to.
- Kew Gardens car park (TW9 3AF): Ferry Lane, near Brentford Gate.
- Parking around Kew Gardens: Try the Just Park app to find parking near Kew Gardens.
- Route 65 stops close to Lion Gate, Elizabeth Gate and Victoria Gate.
- Route 110 stops near Kew Gardens station and Elizabeth Gate.
- Routes 237 and 267 stop at Kew Bridge station.
- Kew Bridge station is 800m from Elizabeth Gate, via Kew Bridge. South West Trains run services from Waterloo, via Vauxhall and Clapham Junction. There is no level access at Kew Bridge.
- Richmond station has lift and level access. Take 65 bus (in the direction of Ealing Broadway) to Lion or Victoria Gate.
- Kew Gardens station is 500m from Victoria Gate. It is in Zone 3 and is served by the District Line (Richmond branch) and London Overground.
- There is no level access from the westbound platform. It is possible to continue one stop to Richmond and catch a tube back to use the eastbound platform which does have level access.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.