Keukenhof & Flowerfields Guided Tour From Amsterdam
Windmills. Tulips, Cheese. Canals. This tour simply has it all. Spend an incredible day admiring the most renowned flower fields in the world at Keukenhof, before you head to Zaanse Schans and its legendary 19th-century windmills. A cheese tasting is also on the program, and you can enjoy your complimentary canal cruise at the time of your choosing once you’re back in Amsterdam. All transports are arranged and all tickets are skip-the-line. It doesn’t get any better than this.
- 7 Million flowers on display at Keukenhof will take your breath away. Only visible by the public 8 weeks a year, make sure you don’t miss it.
- Discover the majestic 19th-century dutch windmills, and learn about the secrets of their functioning from a miller
- Explore other traditional destinations of Holland, such as a cheese factory, a wooden shoe factory and even a Dutch Bakery selling some of the most delicious treats!
- Enjoy a 1-hour cruise along the Amsterdam Canal, and get an opportunity to see the various attractions of the city from a new perspective.
- All tickets are priority access and all transports are already arranged, all you need to do is to sit back and relax.
- Transport in an air-conditioned coach
- Live Guide in English, German and Spanish
- Fast Track Entry tickets to Keukenhof Gardens
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
A Trip to Holland’s Floral Paradise
Travel to one of the most popular attractions in Holland in an air-conditioned coach from Amsterdam. As you gaze out of the window of your vehicle, you will see the charming Dutch countryside that stretches all the way to the horizon. When you reach the Keukenhof gardens, you will see a simply breathtaking expanse of flower gardens. There are more than 7 million tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, several other beautiful bulbs, and a brilliant range of exotic trees.
Soak in the Wonders of the Park
The tour offers you all the time you need to walk around the park, which spans 32 hectares of sprawling hand-planted flowers, at your own pace. Admire the massive sculptures around the park and stroll through the ‘Walk of Fame’ that has various varieties of tulips named after popular historical and contemporary figures. You can learn more about the park from your expert local guide. Head back to Amsterdam in your comfortable transport vehicle once you are done exploring the park.
know before you go
In the next step of the booking, you will have to choose the pickup location and entry time before you checkout. We offer pickups from:
- Heineken Experience
- Amsterdam Central
- A’DAM Tower/Lookout
- Duration: approximately 5 hours, including travel time to Keukenhof.
- Your mobile Headout voucher will be sent to your email instantly.
- You can show this on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID before the tour commences.
- Please be at the pickup point at least 30 minutes prior to the start time of the tour.
Depending on where you would like to depart from, you will have to assemble at any one of the following meeting points, 30 minutes before the tour departs:
- Heineken Experience bus stop, Stadhouderskade 78, Amsterdam. Please wait on the side of the main entrance of the Heineken Experience, not on the waterside. The bus departs from here at 8:15 AM.
- A’dam tower, Overhoeksplein 5, opposite central station. Catch the 5-minute free ferry (Buiksloterweg) behind the station to get here. The check-in desk is inside the entrance of the A'DAM Lookout. The bus departs from here at 9 AM.
- De Ruijterkade 34A, In the IJ hall of Central Station on the far eastern side. Multiple departure times are available.