Keukenhof Fast Track Entry Ticket & Transfers From Amsterdam
Don’t miss the opportunity to visit Keukenhof, Europe’s largest flower field, which opens to the public only 8 weeks a year... and is home to more than 7 million tulips! With an exclusive fast track entry into the attraction as well as flexible travel options to and from the park, you can bypass the snaking queues outside the park and explore it at your own pace.
- Enjoy a relaxed ride on a luxurious bus while enjoying the picturesque sights of Holland all around you. With departures every 30 minutes, you will never have to wait long!
- Watch a video presentation that enlightens you about the history of the Netherlands, and why the landscapes and flowers of Holland are so famous
- With a fast track entry into Keukenhof, you can skip the long queues that are a common sight outside this popular attraction.
- Explore the 32 acres of the stunning Keukenhof Garden and get a chance to see more than 7 million blooming flowers.
- Roundtrip bus travel between Amsterdam and Keukenhof
- Fast-track entry tickets to the Keukenhof Gardens
- 1 Hour Amsterdam Canal Cruise (Optional)
- Hotel Transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Relish a Visit to the Garden of Europe!
Pay a visit to the world-renowned Keukenhof Gardens. A bus that takes you directly to the attraction can be hopped on right outside This is Holland, and a comfortable and relaxed 55-minute ride will ensue. You can watch an encompassing video presentation about the Netherlands and Keukenhof during the journey. With exclusive fast track tickets, you can bypass the winding queues and enter the gardens. As soon as you set foot into Keukenhof, you will be left awestruck by the sheer vastness of the park. Stretching out over more than 32 hectares, the gardens grow 7 million tulip buds of various shapes, sizes, and colors. The gardens are celebrating their 70 anniversary this year and the theme, “Flower Power” is more than apt.
Return to Amsterdam at your own convenience
After exploring the beauty of this magical park, you can get back to Amsterdam using the bus service. Buses are available every 30 minutes, and you can get back to the city in under an hour. The flexibility of bus timings ensures that you can spend as much time as needed at the attraction.
Opt for a Cruise through the Amsterdam Canals
Should you so choose, you can add on a cruise through the Amsterdam canals to your Keukenhof experience so you can explore the city of Amsterdam from the water. Seeing the city from a new vantage point paints it in a different light, and you will feel a much stronger connection by the end of the boat ride.
know before you go
- Please hold on to your ticket throughout the duration of your visit since this is how you secure your journey back to Amsterdam after your time at the gardens.
- For the Amsterdam Canal Cruise, make your way to Stromma | Gray Line: Prins Hendrikkade 33a, Amsterdam (in front of Central Station).
In the next step of the booking, you will have to choose the pickup location and entry time before you checkout. We offer pickups from:
- This is Holand
- Amsterdam Central
- The experience is available daily from March 21st to May 19th, 2019.
- Buses from Amsterdam depart every half hour from 9 AM to 3:00 PM.
- The duration of the tour is approximately 5 hours including transfers.
- The bus ride to Keukenhof takes 55 minutes, where you're free to explore the gardens at your own pace and you can display your voucher for the return journey.
Should you opt for an Amsterdam Canal Cruise Combo, you may board any cruise during operational hours between 9 AM to 6 PM (with departures every 20 minutes) and 6 PM to 9 PM (with departures every 30 minutes).
Depending on where you would like to depart from, you will have to assemble at any one of the following meeting points, 30 minutes before the tour departs:
- This is Holand: Opposite Amsterdam Central. Please take the free ferry from Central Station in the direction of "Buikslotermeer." It is only a 3-minute ferry ride to the opposite side, from where it's a 2-minute walk to "This is Holland". You will have to present your voucher at the check-in desk located on the ground floor of This is Holland.
- Amsterdam Central: IJ-Hal, De Ruijterkade 34, Damrak 26, next to the Amsterdam Centraal Station, Stationsplein, Amsterdam, Netherlands. Get off at Amsterdam, Centraal Station using buses 18, 314, N01, N04. The meeting point is a 4-minute walk from here.
How to Redeem Your Ticket
Your mobile Headout voucher will be sent to your email instantly. Please display this on a mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Your bus ticket and entry ticket to Keukenhof are valid for the same date selected at the time of booking.