Half Day Guided Tour of Keukenhof & Zaanse Schans with Canal Cruise
Revel in a comprehensive guided tour of Holland’s most sought-after tourist attractions, including the Keukenhof Gardens, the Zaanse Schans windmill village, and the Amsterdam river cruise!
- Try out three popular Amsterdam experiences with a single ticket.
- Enjoy a hassle-free experience with convenient pick-ups from central Amsterdam.
- Travel to and from Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens and Zaanse Schans in a comfortable air-conditioned coach.
- Explore various parts of the Keukenhof Tulip Gardens and capture memorable photographs of the bulbs in bloom.
- Learn all about the hard work that goes into creating the elegant floral displays from your guide.
- Marvel at the perfectly preserved historic residences and windmills on a guided tour of Zaanse Schans.
- Sample Dutch cheese at the cheese farm and visit a wooden shoemaker shop.
- Get insider tips from your guide to explore the village on your own.
- Sit back and relax on the canal cruise of Stromma Netherlands.
- Cruise past all the famous attractions of Amsterdam.
- Entry to the Keukenhof Gardens
- Orientation tour of Zaanse Schans
- Canal cruise of Stromma Netherlands
- Transport in an air-conditioned coach
- Pick-ups from designated locations in central Amsterdam
- Live commentary on board
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Board your single-decker air-conditioned coach at your chosen pick-up point and set out into the alluring pastoral paradise beyond Amsterdam. Vast swathes of farmlands and flower beds stretch as far as the eye can see in all directions. Listen closely as your guide reveals interesting history about this region. If time permits, you can enjoy a stop to photograph the picturesque landscape.
Once you disembark at the Keukenhof Gardens, your guide will accompany you into the park. Bask in an overwhelming symphony of bright colors and fragrances as you walk through carefully landscaped stretches of various bulbs. Besides the hyacinths, tulips, daffodils, and crocuses, Keukenhof is also home to a variety of other exotic flowers and creepers. Your guide will tell you about the history of the park and the sheer effort it takes to maintain this massive 79-acre spectacle.
Continue on to Zaanse Schans, a village and an open-air museum situated in the Zaan Region of Holland. In its golden age, it was home to over 600 active windmills. The wooden factories powered by wind executed many tasks such as spice grinding, oil for food and paint, and cocoa powder processing. Walk beside the meticulously preserved windmills and colorful houses with attractive facades as your guide throws light on the history of the area and the industries that continue to thrive here. Visit the clog museum (wooden shoemaker shop) and a cheese farm where you can sample delicious Dutch cheese. Then, armed with further information about the village and some great insider tips, you will be free to explore the village on your own.
Head back to Amsterdam and collect the ticket for the canal cruise of Stromma Netherlands from your guide. Revel in a relaxing sightseeing experience that takes you past all the famous Amsterdam attractions including the Westerkerk, the Golden Age, and many more.
know before you go
- The tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products and even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather. Therefore it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour.
- Please note that the return location of this tour is THIS IS HOLLAND, opposite central station Amsterdam.
- After the Keukenhof tour, the bus might head back to Amsterdam to pick up more guests for the Zaanse Schans tour.
- Tour may be operated in multiple languages.
- Infants must sit on laps.
- Departure from Amsterdam
- Drive in approximately 45 minutes to the Keukenhof Gardens
- Walk together with your guide through the flower mosaics
- Discover the Keukenhof Gardens on your own during your free time
- Drive in 50 minutes to windmill village Zaanse Schans
- Visit during 15 minutes the wooden shoe factory
- Discover how to make Dutch Cheese in 10 minutes and taste a variety of them
- Visit the village on your own during your free time
- Back in Amsterdam enjoy a 1-hour canal cruise
- Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at This is Holland, Overhoeksplein 51, opposite central station.
- Address: Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- The nearest ferry terminal is Buiksloterweg, which is a 4-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Ferry F3 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.