From Amsterdam: Keukenhof & Flowerfields Guided Tour with Visit to Bulbfarm + Free Canal Cruise
Discover one of Holland’s most enchanting and popular attractions on this one-day guided tour of the Keukenhof flower garden. The tour itinerary also includes a visit to a real bulb farm in the area that is not normally accessible to the public!
- Tour Keukenhof and admire the vast 32-hectare expanse of hand-planted tulips, daffodils, and exotic trees
- Get an opportunity to visit a Bulb Farm that is generally closed to the public
- You will be accompanied by an expert local guide who can provide commentary in English, German and Spanish
- Skip the line tickets to the Keukenhof Park ensures you don't wait in long queues
- Hop on a 1-hour cruise along the Amsterdam canal for a peaceful sightseeing experience
- The ticket includes comfortable air-conditioned transport from the meeting point
- Skip the line entry into Keukenhof
- Entry to the Keukenhof Bulb Farms
- Round-trip transportation
- Live guide
- Free Amsterdam canal cruise
- Food and drinks
- Additional gratuities
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule
Visit one of the Largest Flower Gardens in Europe
Popularly referred to as ‘The Garden of Europe’, Keukenhof boasts an impressive collection of over 7 million flowers spread out over a whopping 32 hectares of land. These seasonal beauties blossom in spring and are part of the reason Holland is the world’s largest exporters of flowers. The garden has attracted over 44 million visitors in the last 60 years, making it one of the continent’s most iconic landscapes. On this tour, you can stroll through the painstakingly segregated thematic sections. Click photos of this captivating stretch of assorted and exotic colors and fragrances before moving on to the bulb farm visit.
Learn More About the Flowers of Holland at a Local Bulb Farm
This is a rare chance to understand the history of Holland’s flower growing and harvesting techniques. You will be able to meet a family of bulb farmers nearby who will talk about their lives and the challenges they face. This will also bring you up close to the tulip fields, allowing you to take memorable photographs of the charming fields. You will then head back to Amsterdam in your air-conditioned coach.
know before you go
This tour is wheelchair accessible.
English, German, and Spanish.
Children aged 4 - 13 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
From 28 Mar 2020 - 10 May 2020.
Daily at 10:15 AM.
Approximately 6hrs 30min.
How to Redeem Your Ticket
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 30 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Your meeting point is - Tours & Tickets Office
- This spot is located in the IJ hall of Amsterdam Central Station on the far eastern side
- Address: Tours & Tickets Departure Point, De Ruijterkade 34, 1012 AA Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Click here for a visual representation of the meeting point
- Nearest ferry terminal is ‘Amsterdam, Central Station’, which is a 2-minute walk from the bus station
- Ferry #901 & 907 will get you here
- Nearest tram station is ‘Amsterdam, Central Station’, which is a 2-minute walk from the bus station
- Tram #2, 11, 12, 13 and 17 will get you here