Kennedy Space Center Tour and Dine with an Astronaut
Experience the fascinating exhibits of the Kennedy Space Center and sit down for lunch with a real astronaut as you listen to personal stories and experiences!
- Visit the exciting Kennedy Space Center, one of Florida's must-visit attractions.
- Learn everything there is to know about space travel and have lunch with an astronaut.
- Board the Discover KSC bus and drive past launch sites, the Saturn V Rocket, and more.
- Spend some time exploring the center on your own: watch a movie, explore the rocket garden, gasp at a moon rock, and enjoy some space ice cream: the choice is yours.
- Have lunch with an astronaut and feel free to direct your burning space questions to NASA's finest.
- Round-trip transfers from Orlando, Kissimmee, Disney or Lake Buena Vista areas
- Entry into Kennedy Space Center
- Lunch with an astronaut
- Meals and beverages
- Optional gratuities
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
This ticket lets you experience history in the making at one of Florida's most famous attraction sites, the Kennedy Space Center. Hop aboard the Discover KSC Bus and begin your journey through the massive attraction. This bus tour takes you through restricted areas of the center as well, giving you super close-up views of launch sites and a chance to walk underneath the huge Saturn V rocket. You'll even get to ride the Shuttle Launch Experience: a simulator that replicates the sounds, sights, and feels of a real shuttle launch. You'll be taken out of this world, with remarkable views of the Earth.
After your tour, we recommend you enjoy an IMAX movie, stroll through the real-size space shuttle, take a walk through the rocket garden, pick up a moon rock, and enjoy some space ice cream: the possibilities are endless and it's all up to you. At noon, you'll head to the buffet area, where you'll enjoy dining with an astronaut. Munch on delicious food as you have an up-close and personal interaction with a real astronaut and listen to amazing stories of space travel and shuttle launches. Don't forget to click a commemorative photograph at the end of it, with one of NASA's finest.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Visiting the Apollo and/or the Saturn V Center is not guaranteed.
- The Kennedy Space Center and Cape Canaveral are working space launch facilities. As such tours may be altered or closed due to operational requirements.
- Bring a camera to capture all of the amazing sights.
- Visitors may bring backpacks and soft-sided coolers into the visitor complex. Food and beverages packed in small, soft-sided coolers are permitted. Glass bottles or containers are not permitted. Beer is for sale at select locations and no outside alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- For security, all bags are subject to search.
- If your scheduled tour date becomes a rocket launch please contact us, as regular packages may not be permitted (launch dependent).
Children aged 3-11 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Wait outside the pick-up point as the guides will not go into lobbies or stores to look for you.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 5-10 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- 7:30 AM: Caribe Royale Orlando (964) Zone 4
- 7:30 AM: Fairfield Inn & Suites Kissimmee/Celebration
- 7:40 AM: Maingate Lakeside Hotel - (1232 Zone 4)
- 7:45 AM: Crossroads Plaza - Gooding's Supermarket
- 7:50 AM: Disney All Star Music Hotel - (1133 Zone 4)
- 7:50 AM: Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista on Palm Parkway
- 8 AM: Disney Swan Hotel (1190) Zone 4
- 8 AM: Universal - Pacifica Ballroom at Royal Pacific
- 8:05 AM: Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites by Universal - Z3
- 8:15 AM: Avanti Palms Resort and Conference Center Orlando
- 8:20 AM: Doubletree Resort International - (868) Zone 3
- 8:20 AM: Rosen Inn International (773 - Zone 3)
- 8:30 AM: ICON Park (Back of Complex below the Wheel)
Note: You can also choose to reach Kennedy Space Center on your own.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.