Kennedy Space Center & Airboat Safari
Explore space travel and experience history in the making at the glorious Kennedy Space Center!
- A fun day for you and your family awaits at the Kennedy Space Center
- An exciting NASA bus tour takes you through the attraction's main highlights.
- Stand inside the launch control room and look at an actual Saturn V rocket.
- Explore the shuttle launch pads and admire the Space Shuttle Atlantis in all its glory.
- Experience the might of the great Space Shuttle Launch simulator.
- A 30-min airboat ride helps you discover the flora and fauna of swamps nearby (including alligators!)
- Round-trip transfers from Orlando, Kissimmee, Disney or Lake Buena Vista areas
- Entry into Kennedy Space Center & the Astronaut Hall of Fame
- 30-min airboat ride on the St. Johns River
- Professional guide/driver
- Meals and beverages
- Optional gratuities
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Visit the Kenney Space Center for a fun day out with the family. Your visit to this institution promises an educational journey through space travel via a narrated NASA bus tour. You'll be standing inside the launch control room and looking at an actual Saturn V rocket, the world's largest rocket to ever fly. Click photographs of the shuttle launch pads while you're at it. Enjoy the Shuttle Launch Experience: a simulator ride that replicates the sounds, sights, and feels of a real shuttle launch. This 5-min experience ends with breathtaking views of the Earth. After your bus tour, you'll sit back and enjoy an IMAX movie! Your tour finally ends with a 30-min airboat ride that takes you through the nearby swamps: look out for exotic plants, flowers, and wildlife.
Know Before You Go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Bring a camera to capture all of the amazing sights.
- Visitors may bring backpacks and soft-sided coolers into the visitor complex. Food and beverages packed in small, soft-sided coolers are permitted. Glass bottles or containers are not permitted. Beer is for sale at select locations and no outside alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- For security, all bags are subject to search.
- If your scheduled tour date becomes a rocket launch please contact us, as regular packages may not be permitted (launch dependent).
Infants aged 2 and below go free. Children aged 3-11 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Wait outside the pick-up point as the guides will not go into lobbies or stores to look for you.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 5-10 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- 7:30 AM: Caribe Royale Orlando (964) Zone 4
- 7:30 AM: Fairfield Inn & Suites Kissimmee/Celebration
- 7:40 AM: Maingate Lakeside Hotel - (1232 Zone 4)
- 7:45 AM: Crossroads Plaza - Gooding's Supermarket
- 7:50 AM: Disney All Star Music Hotel - (1133 Zone 4)
- 7:50 AM: Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista on Palm Parkway
- 8 AM: Disney Swan Hotel (1190) Zone 4
- 8 AM: Universal - Pacifica Ballroom at Royal Pacific
- 8:05 AM: Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites by Universal - Z3
- 8:15 AM: Avanti Palms Resort and Conference Center Orlando
- 8:20 AM: Doubletree Resort International - (868) Zone 3
- 8:20 AM: Rosen Inn International (773 - Zone 3)
- 8:30 AM: ICON Park (Back of Complex below the Wheel)
Note: You can also choose to reach Kennedy Space Center on your own.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.