Fast Track Access to KBr Photography Center - Mapfre Foundation
All the photography-lovers in the house better not miss out on The Barcelona Photo Center's amazing exhibitions!
- Explore the latest MAPFRE Barcelona exhibitions at the KBr Foundation.
- It houses two large exhibition spaces, a multipurpose auditorium, and a book store.
- The two exhibition spaces host the latest collections of photography.
- Dive into a world of inspiration and take in the works of the world's best photographers.
- Enjoy Claudia Andujar & The Captive Gaze - temporary exhibitions available until 23 May 2021.
- Skip-the-line admission into KBr Photography Center - Mapfre Foundation
- Access to all exhibits
- Audio guide (available on-site for an additional fee)
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
If you're a photography fanatic and you're in Barcelona, then a visit to The Barcelona Photo Center is an absolute must. KBr is the kind of place you can spend some quality time gazing at precious works of photography, multiple times a year (you won't get bored, that's for sure!) The KBr Photography Center lets you dive into a world of inspiration as you take in exhibitions of the very best photographers: past and present, from Catalonia and across the globe.
Claudia Andujar: Until 23 May 2021
The largest exhibition at KBr is dedicated to Swiss-born Brazilian artist, Claudia Andujar, and for good reason. This photographer has over 5 decades of work to show for herself. This museum spent 4 years researching her archive for this exhibition, so you're in for a real treat. Enjoy 200 photos of the Yanomami - one of Brazil's most endangered indigenous peoples!
The Captive Gaze: Until 23 May 2021
Explore the first type of photography available to the public ever: the daguerreotype. Its demand was huge, regardless of country or class. This exhibit is comprised of 104 images that capture the enigma of human identity during the 1840s and 1850s. You'll also notice some equipment used to create daguerreotypes, thanks to the Cinema Museum of Girona.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- The exhibition hall has a wheelchair ramp and an indoor lift.
Children aged 3-13yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
Until 30 Mar:
- Closed on Mondays.
- Tue - Sun: 11 AM - 7 PM.
1 Apr onwards:
- Closed on Mondays.
- Tue - Sun: 11 AM - 8 PM.
25 Dec, 1 & 6 Jan
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: KBr Fundación MAPFRE Barcelona Photo Center.
- Address: Av. del Litoral, nº 30, 08005 Barcelona, Spain.
- The closest subway station is Ciutadella Vila Olímpica, a 5-min walk to the attraction.
- L4 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.