Colosseum Show Pattaya Ticket
Watch the spectacular cabaret show at the Colosseum, the latest, largest and most extravagant show on Pattaya's cabaret scene. Enjoy the stunning costumes and art direction, and the elegant performances of the ‘katoey' showgirls (ladyboys) at this replica of the famous Roman auditorium.
- Visit the Colosseum theater in Pattaya, a reconstruction of the Roman amphitheater with elegant interiors
- Watch the stunning cabaret show featuring elegant costumes, amazing sets, and talented ladyboy performers
- Enjoy a 16-segment show with acts inspired by cultures across the world, from traditional Thai dance to a Marilyn Monroe tribute
- Tickets to the Colosseum Show in Pattaya
- Transportation service
- Food and Drinks
- Photo with Player Fee
Flexible Cancellation Policy
This experience can be canceled up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
What to Expect
The Colosseum show is the newest face on the Pattaya cabaret show scene, offering audiences a colorful and extravagant cabaret show, combining the best of traditional and contemporary cabaret. The theatre, a well-designed recreation of the famous Roman Colosseum, provides uninterrupted views of the stage for every member of the audience. The cabaret show itself is divided into 16 segments, with acts inspired by cultures across the world, with everything from traditional Thai dance to a Marilyn Monroe tribute. The journey begins in Italy, then like Marco Polo, venturing through Asia and India before returning back to the west. Get ready to be dazzled away by the amazing costumes, artistic choreography, and the elegance of the 'katoey' showgirls (ladyboys) at the Colosseum Pattaya!
Know Before You Go
The show takes place at 6 PM, 7:30 PM, and 9 PM daily. Please make sure to reach the Colosseum at least 15 minutes in advance to avoid delays.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children under the height of 120 cm can enter for free, provided they do not occupy a separate seat and share a seat with a paying adult.
You will receive an email with your Colosseum Show Pattaya voucher soon after purchase. Please display the same in either print or electronic form at the box office of the cabaret to gain entry.
Colosseum, 228/168 M. 12 Thepprasit Road, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20260, Thailand
- The theater is located on Thepprasit Road which is a major 8-lane road south of South Pattaya Road (Pattaya Tai) and north of Jomtien Beach. It is 1.0 km east of Thappraya Rd. and 2.1 km west of Sukhumvit Rd. A large street-side sign and its unusual architecture make it difficult to miss.
- The nearest bus stop is Jomtien Beach.
This ticket is valid only for the date and time chosen during checkout.