Round-Trip Tickets To Jungfraujoch By Train
- Travel to Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe via cogwheel mountain train.
- The alpine views of the Aletsch Glacier and other Swiss peaks will take your breath away.
- While you're on top, visit a panoramic restaurant and sip on hot chocolate or a beer.
- Enjoy free access to the Sphix Observation Deck, the Ice Palace and Alpine Sensation.
- Choose return transfers from one of the three locations: Interlaken Ost, Grindelwald Terminal, or Grindelwald.
- Guests are requested to print your m-tickets along with you on the day of your experience.
- Two-way train ticket to Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe
- Free access to the Sphinx, Ice Palace, Plateau, and Alpine Sensation
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission to Snow Fun park
- Guide (this is not a guided tour)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 1 hour before the schedule.
At 3,454m above sea level, Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe is an entirely different world. One that you have to experience for yourself. Take the cogwheel railway that travels up to Europe's highest railway station, and enter this world of snow and ice. The view from up here is simply breathtaking. One side shows you views of the Mittelland up to the Vosges. The other side is the Aletsch glacier - the largest glacier in the Alps, bordered by four thousand metre peaks.
Choose your departure from 3 different locations: Interlaken Ost, Grindelwald, or Grindelwald Terminal. Once you're at the top, get free access to the main highlights: The Sphinx Observatory, Ice Palace and Alpine Sensation. The latter is a 250m-long corridor between the Sphinx Hall and Ice Palace that ends in front of a giant snow globe! You can also explore the shops, restaurants and the Lindt Swiss Chocolate Heaven while you're here. Note: This is not a guided tour.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- From Interlaken East
- From Grindelwald Terminal
- From Grindelwald
- Protective mask is compulsory. It is mandatory to wear a protective mask in all means of transport of the Jungfrau Railways as well as in the public areas (inside and outside) on the Jungfraujoch.
- Seat reservation is currently only recommended on the weekends.
- As a wheelchair user, it is possible either to get to the Jungfraujoch Top of Europe with the Wengernalpbahn or with the 3S-Bahn Eiger Express from Grindelwald Terminal (via Eigergletscher). For a group (3 or more people in a wheelchair), pre-registration is essential. Per group max. 10 participants possible (max. 3 wheelchairs per composition).
- When you leave the train station, please let the clerk know so that when you change trains on Kleine Scheidegg or on the Eiger Glacier, staff are available. The Jungfraujoch is also wheelchair accessible. The entrance to the Ice Palace is equipped with a wheelchair stairlift.
- Make sure to wear warm clothing as temperatures can drop down to low levels here.
- Children aged 6-16yrs and guests with Swiss Travel Pass/Half Fare Card enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display a printout of your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point and get the QR code from the counter.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.