Harbour Jet Blast: 35 Minute Experience
Discover the very best that Sydney has to offer on a 35-minute Jet Blast experience! Enjoy a thrilling ride along the Sydney Harbor and catch breathtaking views of its incredible skyline!
- Depart from Sydney’s iconic Darling Harbor for a thrilling ride along the renowned Sydney Harbor
- Race along Sydney’s most iconic landmarks in a 35-minute experience and catch stunning views of its skyline
- Reach speeds of 75 km/hr,,along with 360-degree spins power brake stops and wild fishtails
- Fitted with safety handrails, the comfort and safety of the boat is second to none
Experience everything from 360-degree spins to wild fishtails and power brake stops on the Harbor Jet Blast, promising to give you a memorable adrenaline rush. With full-length spray pants and jackets, you will not have to worry about drenched clothing. You will speed under the Sydney Harbor Bridge at 75 kilometers an hour, and enjoy unobstructed views of the Opera House and Australian Navy Fleet.
The boat will then skim around Fort Denison, from where you can see its famous Martello tower. You will pass by the Sydney residence of the Australian Prime Minister, and catch sight of its lavish gardens. The Jet Blast is undoubtedly the best way to experience the Harbor and see Sydney’s renowned skyline. With features such as handrails and individual bucket seats and an experienced skipper at the helm, you can be assured that you will have a safe and enjoyable experience!
- 35-minute Jet Blast ride
- Full-length spray jackets and pants
- Locker to place valuables
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
- Adult passengers must complete an Assumption of Rish waiver prior to departure, and passengers under 18 must have a parent or guardian by their side to sign on their behalf
- The minimum height requirement is for children between the ages of 5 and 15 years is 120 centimeters
- All passengers must check-in at the booking desk at least 30 minutes prior to departure
- Daily - 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM, & 3:00 PM
- Please note that the timings may change on specific days
Ages 5-15yrs and families (2 adults, 2 children) get reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before schedule
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for verification
- Please ensure that you arrive at least 30 minutes in advance to avoid any delays
- Make your way to Darling Harbour Marine Cockle Bay, 10 Wheat Rd, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
By Light Rail
- Nearest light rail stations are Exhibition Center and town hall, both 3-minute walks to the meeting point
- Board L1 or L2 to get here
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.