Ice Skating London: Hampton Court Palace Ice Rink
Break out your winter gear, put on your skates and glide into the festive season at the Hampton Court Palace Ice Rink!
- Skate against the backdrop of Henry VIII's historic home
- Enjoy spectacular views of the historic Tudor palace lit up after dark
- Spend 45 minutes on the ice and show off your moves
- Insider tip: Don’t miss the delicious hot chocolate at the Ice Rink café & bar
This winter, Henry VIII's sixteenth-century home will transform into a magical wonderland. Get into your skating gear and whizz around the ice as you soak in the festive atmosphere. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert skater looking to bust out your moves, this open-air ice rink offers something for everyone.
No matter what time of the day you decide to skate, the stunning Tudor Palace provides a picture-perfect backdrop, with its vivid red facade in the day time and vibrant lighting at night time. With spectacular views and a delightful festive ambiance, the Hampton Court Palace Ice Rink is the perfect spot to unwind after work, go on a romantic date or for a fun-filled family activity.
- 45-minute ice-skating session
- Skating equipment
- Food and drink
Know Before You Go
- Pre-booking this year is essential
- Sessions last for 45min on the ice and 15min for skate exchange and session change
- Please arrive at the skate exchange at least 30 minutes before your session time
- Warm clothing and gloves must be worn
5 Dec 2020 - 17 Jan 2021*: Open every day except Christmas day
5 Dec - 17 Dec: 10 AM - 9 PM (last skate at 8 PM)
18 Dec - 17 Jan: 9 AM - 9:45 PM (last skate at 8:45 PM)
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- The ticket redemption point is the Hampton Court Palace (East Molesey, Surrey, KT8 9AU)
- Redeem your voucher at the time of entry into the attractions
The nearest metro station is ‘Hampton Court train station, which is a 5-minute walk to the palace