Skip the Line Palace of Versailles by Train from Paris
Enjoy seamless access to the Palace of Versailles with this unique tour that gives you roundtrip train tickets to Versailles from Paris. Discover the French's monarchy's most enticing secrets as you tour the magnificent Grand Apartments, the stunning Hall of Mirrors and the manicured gardens.
- Meet your hostess who will escort you to your easy transfer to the Palace of Versailles.
- Wander into the magnificent Grand Apartments and learn some of the Palace’s most enticing secrets.
- Visit the stunning Hall of Mirrors - a corridor filled with 357 mirrors that majestically reflect the gardens through arched windows.
- Roam around the gardens and explore 250 acres of gorgeously landscaped lawns and fountains.
- Learn about the French monarchy and peek into the private lives of the infamous King Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette.
- Get access to the Musical Fountain Show and the Musical Gardens Show only with Headout.
- Optional audio-guided tour of the Palace of Versailles.
Make your way to central Paris and meet your hostess who will escort you to your train and shall accompany you to Versailles. You can either opt for an audio-guided tour or a professional tour guide, and make your way through the Palace with the help of either.
Head inside the Palace using a separate entrance, hence skipping winding queues. You will begin your visit by exploring the ornate King and Queen's State Apartments. Learn about the French monarchy and peek into the private lives of the infamous King Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette. Next, make your way to the glittering Hall of Mirrors. With just a few flames, the reflection from so many mirrors was enough to light up the whole hall! After admiring the inside of the Palace, head outdoors and take in the grandeur of the estate’s impressive architecture. You will then be given the chance to stroll along the cobblestone grounds, through the beautiful French gardens, and pass by the gorgeous Versailles fountains. You can then return to Paris with your train ticket any time you wish.
On this tour, you will get access to the Musical Fountain Show and the Musical Gardens Show, which is not included on most tours. So, you can explore the palace and take home memories to cherish.
- Audioguided Tour
- Tour with an Expert English Speaking Guide
- Tour with an Expert Spanish Speaking Guide
- Tour with an Expert French Speaking Guide
- Headout's Audioguided Tour
- Skip the Line access to the Palace of Versailles
- Round trip train tickets to Versailles from Paris
- Services of a hostess
- Audio Guide or Professional English/Spanish/French guide
- access to Musical Fountain Show and the Musical Gardens Show
Know Before You Go
- Get access to the Musical Fountain Show and the Musical Gardens Show on this tour
- This tour is not recommended for wheelchair users and guests with reduced mobility due to the number of stairs and walking distance
- Metal frames are forbidden inside the Versailles Palace, so it is recommended not to bring strollers. Use baby carriers instead
This tour is available at 9:00 AM and 10:30 AM every Tuesday to Sunday.
Musical Fountain Show This experience is available on the following dates:
- April 6th to October 27th, 2019: Every Saturday and Sunday
- May 21st to June 25th, 2019: Every Tuesday
Musical Gardens Show
This experience is available on the following dates:
- April 2nd to May 14th, 2019: Every Tuesday
- July 2nd to October 29th, 2019: Every Tuesday
- April 5th to October 25th, 2019: Every Friday
This tour runs in English, Spanish and French. You may even opt for an audio guide that is available in English, Chinese, Japanese, German, Korean, Italian, Russian and Portuguese. If you choose an audio guided tour there will be no guide.
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended as this tour entails a fair amount of walking.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your Versailles by train vouchers shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone at the meeting point with valid photo ID.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.