Super Saver Combo: Universal Studios Singapore + S.E.A. Aquarium™
Explore two of the most popular attractions with this combo that lets you delve into the cinematic experiences at Universal Studios Singapore and immerse yourself in the aquatic wonders available at S.E.A. Aquarium. Save time and money while gaining complete flexibility with this combo ticket that's valid for two months from the date of purchase and where the two parks can visit on separate days!
Why Book the Tickets with Headout
- Headout offers the best price guarantee on tickets allowing you to save money with hassle-free booking.
- Your combo ticket is valid for 60 days from your scheduled day of visit offering you plenty of flexibility to plan your visit.
- 24/7 helpline to solve any unexpected problems/queries.
Universal Studios Singapore
Experience Hollywood in Southeast Asia! Enjoy the glamor and glitz of Universal Studios, one of Hollywood’s biggest productions, in the heart of Singapore on Sentosa Island. Your day promises to be full of adrenaline, activity, fun, frolic, and excitement regardless of your age. With plenty to offer to individuals of all ages, you’re bound to have a one-of-a-kind experience at this huge theme park.
The park is divided into seven different themed zones namely New York, Madagascar, Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, The Lost World, Far Far Away, and Hollywood. Each zone holds its own charm and provides entertainment for all. Spend your day traveling across the different zones and trying out the different rides they have to offer. To plan your day at Universal Studios Singapore and know more about the venue, please read our detailed guide on Universal Studios Singapore.
The Southeast Asia Aquarium (S.E.A. Aquarium) is home to more than 100,000 marine animals of over 800 species. Divided into 10 zones with 49 habitats, you can find species including the enormous goliath grouper, giant manta rays, up to 10 species of sharks, and other gentle giants of the sea which is going to leave you in a state of awe.
The centerpiece display a.k.a the Open Ocean Habitat features a viewing panel measuring 36 meters in width and 8.3 meters in height – a spectacular glass window into a serene blue world teeming with marine animals including manta rays and giant groupers. To plan your day at S.E.A Aquarium and know more about the venue, please read our detailed guide on S.E.A Aquarium.
- Entrance to S.E.A. Aquarium™
- Entrance to Universal Studios
Know Before You Go
Universal Studios Singapore
Please refer to Universal Studios Singapore webpage for the latest operating hour
- Mar- 30 Apr 2020: 10:00 AM- 5:00 PM
- 1, 2, 9, 16, 23, 24 & 30 May 2020: 10:00 AM- 8:00 PM
- 1–5, 7-12, 14-19, 21-26 & 28-30 June 2020: 10:00 AM-8:00 PM
6,13,20 & 27 June 2020: 10:00 AM- 9:00 PM
Please note that the below USS activities will be suspended from 27 Mar 2020 until further notice, as part of the new COVID-19 measures:
USS Indoor Shows: WaterWorld, Pantages Hollywood Theater, Light, Camera, Action! Hosted by Steven Spielberg, Donkey LIVE, Shrek 4-D Adventure
USS Outdoor Shows: Mel’s Show, Rythem Truck, Raptor Show, FFA Dance of the Magic Beans, Madagascar Boogie Show, Velociraptor (converted into Meet & Greet)
USS VIP Experience · Sesame Street Character Breakfast
Lake Hollywood Spectacular: No scheduled performances for the month of Mar and Apr 2020
Hollywood Dreams Light-Up Parade: No scheduled performances for the month of Mar and Apr 2020
Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure is closed for scheduled maintenance from 23 Mar- 9 Apr 2020
Lights, Camera, Action! Hosted by Steven Spielberg is closed for scheduled maintenance from 8-21 May 2020
Daily from 10:00 AM- 5:00 PM
Please refer to S.E.A. Aquarium webpage for the latest operating hour:
Both tickets are valid for 60 days from the date of purchase.
To get to USS by train take the Sentosa Express to the Waterfront station. By car, you can arrive at USS by following the left lane on Sentosa Gateway. For a more scenic route, ride the cable car to the Imbiah station before taking the Sentosa Express till Waterfront Station.
To get to S.E.A Aquarium by train take the Sentosa Express to level 3 of Vivo City. To get here by the public bus system take route RWS8.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
- You will receive an email with your voucher. No need to print. You can show the mobile voucher at the respective ticketing counters. Please carry a valid Photo Id for identification.
- Both tickets are valid for 2 months from the date of purchase. You can visit the attractions on separate days.
Universal Studios Singapore:
Proceed to Global TIX Self-help kiosks at the lockers area located outside Universal Studios Singapore entrance between 10.00am to 5.00pm to redeem for your admission tickets. Photo Identifications may be required at the turnstiles.
Proceed to S.E.A. Aquarium Guest Services between 10.00am to 5.00pm to redeem for your admission tickets. Photo identifications may be required at the turnstiles. Corporate requires staff pass or student pass for verification.
Universal Studios Singapore
- The Express Pass allows you skip-the-line access to select rides. This can be added to your base ticket at the venue.
- The layout of USS is that of a ring, with a lake at the center. All the zones are built along the ring. Ensure you know the layout to avoid time-wasting and make use of the USS Map
- The timings of all show changes on a daily basis. Be sure to pick up the daily program sheet from the entrance to plan your day better.
- Arrive early to beat the queues. Plan your visit on a weekday to minimize crowd size.
- Select your ‘must-do’ rides beforehand and complete them before the queues get too long.
- The park offers many facilities like lockers, baby centers, and nursing rooms which can be used at an additional charge. ATMs are also present at the venue.
- S.E.A Aquarium tickets do not include admission to Typhoon Theatre which is located at the venue.
- Food bars and ATMs are located at the venue.
- Ensure you know the layout of the venue by picking up a S.E.A Aquarium Map from the entrance.
Resorts World Sentosa is honored to be awarded the SG Clean quality mark across our resort, including the Casino, hotels, attraction parks, F&B outlets, retail outlets, and convention center. The SG Clean Quality mark further highlights our commitment to safeguard our guests and Team Members’ well-being, by adhering to the National Environment Agency’s new benchmark of sector-specific sanitation and hygiene checklists. For more information, please visit www.sgclean.gov.sg