Duomo Cathedral, Museum and Rooftop - Elevator Access
Gasp at the architectural marvel that is the Duomo Cathedral, one of Milan’s most popular attractions. Tour through the Baptistry, rooftops and the Duomo Museum before zooming up to the terraces that reveal unmatched views of the city!
- Enter the third largest church in the world, the Duomo Cathedral and marvel at its intricate details and carvings
- With access to the cathedral, the Baptistry, rooftops and terraces, learn all there is to know about this Gothic masterpiece
- Pay the Duomo Museum a visit and admire the massive collection of beautiful statues, tapestries and stained-glass windows
- Hop on the elevators and get to the cathedral’s terraces to take in the scenic views of the city from sweeping heights
Enter the massive complex of the Duomo Cathedral which is the seat of the Archbishop of Milan and discover the magnificence of this Gothic structure. 108 meters high, studded with gothic gravitas and capable of holding 40,000 people, the Duomo Cathedral is truly a marvel.
Bypass the climb to the rooftops and take the elevator straight up to the place which offers the best views of Milan, the rooftops of Milan Cathedral. The crowning jewel of the terrace, is the Madonnina, a 14-foot-high golden statue of Mary which also happens to be the tallest point of the building. You can also spot Catholic saints standing atop the 135 marble spires that dot the perimeter, nestled among the buttresses and pillars.
Be sure to not miss out on the Museo del Duomo, a museum that reveals the history behind this enormous construction project and its many secrets. The theme of this museum is the Duomo itself and it features a massive collection of nearly 200 pieces including statues, tapestries, and stained-glass windows.
- Access to Duomo di Milano, Duomo Rooftops and Duomo Museum
- Access to Church of St. Gottardo in Corte and Archaeological Area
- Crypt of St. Charles
- Elevator Access
Ages 6-11yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Know Before You Go
- Note that the Duomo Museum and the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte are closed on Wednesdays
- The opening hours, access methods and visit durations to the Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo are subject to change depending on weather conditions, security and public order reasons, and other technical factors Be prepared to go through airport-style security checks
- This ticket is valid for 72 hours upon activation and each attraction can be visited not more than once
- Guests must cover knees, arms and back
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on cancelling this ticket up to 24hrs before schedule
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the cathedral’s ticketing office
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Your meeting point is at the ticketing office (Piazza del Duomo, 14A)
- This office is on the right side of the Cathedral’s façade
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Piazza del Duomo, 14A
Take tram 15 and get off at the Duomo tram station.
This station is 3-minute walk to the ticketing office.
Take metro 1 or 3, and get off at Duomo metro station.
This station is a 2-minute walk to the ticketing office.
Validity This ticket is valid for 72 hours after activation.