Tai O Sea Kayaking
What You Get
- Discover the ancient fishing village of Tai O, popularly called ‘Venice of the East’ on a Kayak
- Explore the village built on water from the water
- Stop along the Lantau Island Country Park, home to the Indo-Pacific pink dolphins.
- Stroll on a short hike that culminates with a waterfall-side lunch
- Certified guides to help you navigate through the landscape
A unique blend of adventure, adrenaline, and relaxation, the tour offers everything pretty and exotic to HK! Explore the ancient village of Tai O with its stilt houses and connecting waterways. Experience Venice in HK as you paddle around with a guide providing you local insights on the ways of the people here.
See the islands once ruled by pirates as you head to the coast of Lantau, home to the Indo-Pacific humpback dolphins. Continue paddling the waters till you reach the trek start point. A short hike later you will reach the waterfall picnic site where we will stop for lunch.
What to Carry
- Sneakers, wetsuit booties or sports sandals. Flip-flops will not be allowed.
- Change of clothes and a bathing suit.
- Hat or visor, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- Drinking water
- Snacks and Energy Bars
- Secure safety measures and gear will be provided.
- Meeting Point: Tai O Bus Terminal at 10:00 am
- Participants should be able to swim and have a reasonable standard of fitness. Ensure all allergies and medical conditions are made aware of to the guides. The operator reserves the right to refuse a participant.
- The tour is affected by weather which might affect the scheduling
- Participants under 18 years of age need parental/guardian consent to participate. Individuals under 16 years need an adult to supervise in order to participate. Minimum participation age is 8 years
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.